Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Seed, or Gundam Seed Destiny

The Archangel (Ship):

As they left behind the damage they caused the pirates all smiled at what was left of the town.

It wasn't their most prized victory but it was satisfying. Most of the town's homes and markets were burned to the ground. Including the countless bodies laying by the bay... and possible many more in the town. Heliopolis was destroyed! 

However, the Captain wasn't too happy about their win.  No, looking back he could see the palace was untouched. He should have sent more pirates there. There were probably many people alive in that place. If only he had made it that far himself. He would be able to hear every single person begging for they lives as he decided if they live or not.

One thing Athrun loved was feeling powerful. He loved having the decision of having someone's life in his hand. How he felt knowing all the pain and hurt he could cause. It gave him shivers just thinking about it. Oh well he couldn't think of that now, at least he got what they came for.

"Hey Athrun what's with the boy?" questioned Kira as he walked over towards the center of the ship where Cagalli was tied onto one of the sailing poles.

"Shinn, wanted a rematch?" replied Athrun as he watched the sleeping blonde. There was something wrong about the 'boy'. This 'boy' wasn't manly at all. Just by looking at him, Athrun knew 'he' seemed too... feminine. "Have fun, I need to talk to the princess and that woman." With that Athrun started his way down the stairs to his chambers. 

- Heliopolis -

Mwu walked around looked for any sign of Murrue, Cagalli, and survivors. They had gathered many people back at the palace and most of the senior members in the navy were alive just bruised. Unfortunately most of the trainees hadn't made it.

"Mwu, over here!" yelled Uzumi Athha (1) as he noticed Mwu walking around the ruined town.

"Did you find anyone?"

"A few families! We sent them to the palace. It seems the pirates took only the princess. But everyone else at the ball are safe."

"What about Murrue and Cagalli?"

"I'm sorry I didn't see them there. Maybe they are at the house," Uzumi said as he rested a hand on the other blonde's shoulder.

"No, I didn't see them there... Where could they be?" Mwu said in a panic. 

"Mwu! Uzumi!" They heard the King calling them from in front. They turned their heads to look at the man.

He was a tall man with short blonde hair with piercing blue eyes.

"King Azrael, we are sorry about the Princess. We'll do everything in our power to get her back," Uzumi said, as Mwu and he saluted the king as he came closer.

"I'm sure you will... and when we find them all those pirate will pay with their lives," replied Azrael in a low deadly voice. "I came here to say that one of the men saw Murrue being taken by the pirates. He also saw someone similar to Cagalli as well. I'm sorry Mwu."

" Are you sure?"

"Yes my friend, but don't worry we'll find them."

"Yes we will," said Mwu as he looked towards the bay. "Murrue, Cagalli please be careful," Mwu whispered towards the sea, then added as a after thought, "... Cagalli please don't get yourself killed!"

- Archangel-

Stella and Murrue were dragged down on deck and thrown in a nicely kept room once they were brought on the ship.