Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Seed, or Gundam Seed Destiny

---

-Archangel-

"Ummm..."

"Cagalli are you okay?"

"Hmm..."

"Come on Cagalli. Wake up!"

"No... I want to sleep!"

"Get your lazy ass up! We don't have time for you!" came a very rude voice. The owner of the voice frowned as the blonde made no move of waking up. Finally getting tried of waiting he kicked the blonde in the side.

"ATHRUN! What are you doing! You can't hit a girl. Are you okay Cagalli?" came Dearka's voice.

Cagalli finally opened her eyes, and there staring her dead in the eyes was the smart ass Captain. Sending him a death glare, as she held her aching side, she turned her attention to Stella who was standing behind Athrun. Pushing him out of her way Cagalli started to talk.

"What happened? Where's Murrue? And why is he still alive?" Cagalli smiled as Athrun steadied himself and sent her a death glare at her. Cagalli ignored him and turned back to Stella but the girl said nothing.

"Where is Murrue? What happened?"

"Well if you had listened to me and stayed in the room you wouldn't have gotten your ass kicked. And as for the woman... she not onboard so looks like she was taken. Good thing too, now all we need is for you to disappear as well." Athrun said as he walked away.

Cagalli send him a death glare but didn't say anything. There was no point in getting him all worked up for nothing. She looked around and stared Dearka down. Maybe he could give her better answers.

He caught the look and sighed. He knew she was going to ask him but he really didn't feel like answering her. Well he couldn't just ignore her, so he started, "well you see we lost the battle. Luckily many of us are still alive. And umm... I think Jibril took Murrue. I'm sorry we couldn't do anything. I'm so- wait where are you going?"

The blonde had stood up and stubbornly she walked towards the Captain. What the hell! If Murrue was taken then they should be going after this Jibril guy to get her back!

On her way towards the Captain, she over heard that masked pirate talking to another pirate. They seemed to be in an important conversation. Well Cagalli couldn't help herself and made her way over. She stopped a foot away so they didn't notice her.

"I can't find him anywhere. I don't think he's dead... if he was we would have seen his body!" said the other pirate.

Rau frowned and looked towards the other man. This wasn't good. They couldn't find him. If Athrun found out about this, he would turn the ship back and go after Jibril. They didn't have time for this. Not now!

"Rau... we need to tell the captain that Kira was taken."

Rau stared the man down. As much as he didn't want to tell Athrun he knew Athrun would find out sooner or later. "Well I guess we have no choice. You go look for him and let him know. I'll catch up." With that Rau signalled for the man to get lost and that's what he did.

Cagalli was about to leave as well but stopped due to Rau. "You know eavesdropping isn't a very good habit. Especially for a lady."

Cagalli turned to face the man. She gave him a stare down. She had never liked this Rau pirate. She had seen him staring at Murrue and Cagalli didn't like it. Sighing she stared, "Well I'm sorry but I'm no lady. And it's really sad to hear about Kira. But oh no! You're not sad at all. You're happy he's gone. I can tell you don't like Kira. You're pissed that the Captain blindly puts all his faith in him."