🔞Chapter 19🔞

Her p.o.v.

We make it to the bathroom. And start to kiss. He bends down to turn on the water of the tub sitting on the side of tub. I started to take off my clothes and he his.

He stands up to check the water temperature and added lavender scent bubbles. And continued kissing. We look at eachother. He tests the water with finger.

"Ahh just right!" He smiles and lifts me into the tub.

Then climbs in himself to the other side of tub.

"This is nice. Thank you!" I said to him smiling. Laying  back to relax.

He did the same. Our feet touching under the water.

He takes the purple lofa and the lavender body wash and starts to rub it all over his body.

"Baby..here let me.." I  said sliding over to him as I took him in my hand and started running my hands up and down his shaft as we kissed again.

"Uhh yeah!" He moaned in my ear as I took my other hand and strocked him as well.

He put the lofa down and put his arms on the rim of the tub as I jacked him off.

"Ummm!" he moamed.

I kissed his neck and his chest. Flicking his nipples with my tounge and biting the tips.

"Umm humm thats good baby!" He moaned.

I continue. He's now hard as a rock as I begin sliding down his legenth.

"So much for cleaning up." He chuckled.

"Four times today..must be a new record..except for when you came off tour that one year..." I said looking down.

He takes his had and puts it under my chin. And touches my face with the other..kissing me. 

"It's ok.."He tells me.

He holds me close as I cry into his shoulder and collar bone. Still ontop of him in the water. Just sitting on him.

"I'm so sorry I brought it up. I...I." I tried to say.

"Hey now..it's ok. I love you..and if you don't want to do it again you don't have too. But since you're already ontop of me..." He smiled handing me tight.

"Oh its not that. You didn't..I did. I shouldn't have..been thinking about it. And I never turn down sex from you baby, you know that." I added.

"Then don't just sit there do me!" He told me laughing.

We go back to kissing eachother..he holds me close as we both start moving.
His hands on my back rubbing it as I rode him in the tub.

"Uhh uhh yesss!" I moaned as he thrusted harder.

"Uhh yesss!" He moaned.

Were a bunch of fucking freaks. 

Water splashing all over the floor of the bathroom and body's smacking together with heavy breathing,moans echoing in the room off the walls of the bathroom.

"Ahh ahh uhhh ohhh shit Prince...ahhh shitttt immm ahhh!" I moaned as my body and legs were shaking from pure bliss. Trying to catch a  breath.

"Uhhh goddddd immmm uhh uhhh mmm uhhh!!" he moans  as he comes and stops to catch his breath.

He holds me close as we both relaxed. Kissing and looking into eachothers eyes.

"Hand me the lofa..I'll wash you off and you wash me baby." He said as I turned around and sat infront of him and he kissed my neck.