🔞Chapter 8🔞

His p.o.v.

Woke up with sun in our eyes. Next morning.

"Ah damn..I turn into a pumpkin again soon my love." He said stretching.

"I know..wish you didn't have too go back. This week has been the best ever." She said streching.

"When this is over and we go back home how bout we..you and I..take a vacation..without anyone else and just relax." I suggested.

"That sounds good to me." She said as they layed there not wanting to get up.

She had this back on and I had nothing

As we lay touching eachothers hands and looking in eachothers eyes..

"Damn girl..I love that on you." He said to me licking his lips. "How come I've never seen it on you before? Is it new?"

"Yeah I bet you do. And yeah it is." I smiled.

He started to rub my ticklish sides and i couldn't help but to giggle.

I rubbed his chest..playing with the little hairs.

He reaches down and starts to finger me. Putting two fingers inside as we kept looking at eachother.

"Ummm!" I moaned as he went deeper with his fingers.

"Umm!" he moaned kissing me on the lips and neck. Sucking on my ear and moaning. 

"Uhh Prince!"

"Yeah?" He moaned.

"Eat..me..then fuck me!" I whispered in his ear.

"You got it babe." He smiled as he went down under the covers and I took off the top half and he pulled the bottom off and threw it out from under the covers onto the marble floor.

I ready myself for the pussy licking that was about to happen. Grabbing onto anything I could get ahold of to steady myself. Mostly sheets and pillows and the bed.

He started by rubbing and kissing my thighs as I moan. 

Puts my legs over him and flicks his tounge inside my wet juciy wetness.  I raise my body with his tongue. Moving with his motions arching my back. Grabbing at his head pushing him deeper.

"Oh my god!" I moan.

He fingers and licks me harder as I  push his head further inside her wetness and he goes faster.

"Uhhh Prince uhhhhh god!" I moan bucking my hips.

He stopped and climbed up my body tracing it with his tounge all over my body.

"Uhh!" I  moaned and wine as he kisses my lips,neck and stomach.

He lays down ontop of me and trust himself inside my wetness.