🔞Chapter 5🔞

We made our way to shower and got ready.

She found this to wear

He got this out. With black pants and heels to match.

"Babe! Really? Trying to out do me again?" She asked as we looked in full mirror in the hallway.

"What? This is tame compared to what I could have put on." I laughed.

"Very true. I forget who I'm dealing with sometimes." She laughed as we walked down the stairs to living area of suite. 

Candy and Shelby on the floor playing again.

"Late night last night?" She asked smiling as she looked up at us both. Smiling.

"Yes..and sorry if we woke you." I told her with a grin and a wink.

"Yeah I heard something going on but let it go. Didn't want to wake her..are you ok Jaz?" Candy said walking over to them both.

"Yes. Why? I look bad or something?" She asked her looking at Prince.

"No I heard you crying..didn't think that was part of it..that's why I'm asking over here." she explained with a concerned look.

"Well..she's been having horrible nightmares. And insomnia. We're going to look into it today." I tell her.

"Yeah..so need you to hang out here for while. We will be back as soon as we can ok Shelby?" He said her.

"What wrong mommy?" She asked them.

"Daddy and I are going to run some erronds..we will be back soon. Ok.?" Jaz told her.

"Ok. Come on Candy lets dance!" Shelby said excited.

"We will let you know." We mouthed to her as we left them dancing.

Candy shook her head. Nodding in agreeance.

"That was a close one! Can't we take the stairs?" I asked as we stopped at the elevator.

"Seriously? This again. You and your superstitions." She said shaking her head.

"It's valid though." I told her trying not to panic.