🔞Chapter 10🔞

Her p.o.v.

Next day...

Baby Shelby is rushed to surgery as her fever is down.

"Oh my god Prince I'm so scared for her." I'm crying in his arms as he held me in waiting area.

Candy had gone back to hotel to get some rest.

Prince and I sat in waiting area holding eachother and praying.

I had called my mother and said she would fly out in the next flight she could get to Las Vegas.

Prince was a wreck. Pacing back and forth.

"Time time time

"Time time time..time has no value were all just slaves to time." He kept repeating under his breath.

"What are you saying over there?" I asked him looking up from a magazine trying my best to relax.

"Nothing girl..Jesus this is taking forever." he said looking around and tapping his heels on the floor.

"Prince! Sit down..stop it with the pacing and the heel tapping! You're driving me nuts. And stop scofting under your breath." I told him as he sat down next to me with his head in his hands. And I  rubbed his back.

Why is he more upset them I am? At this point I find that odd.

Some people come in and sit in the waiting for whoever to get done with their surgery

One of them reconized him. But out of respect said nothing.

"Looks like fan is being respectful." he said after some people left.

"Yes they are. That man reconized you and was talking with his friend. I shook my head no. He said ok." I told him.

"What did he want I wonder?" He said

"Probably tickets or something." I said to him.

"Ah well." He shruged.

Waiting waiting waiting.

"God this is worse then waiting for you to give birth. I'm sayin." he said after a while.