🔞Chapter 9🔞

His p.o.v.

We continue to wait. And wait some more.

Doctor comes in..holds up xray. "Well..looks like a small tumor inside her stomach."

"Oh god!" Everyone says.

"It's ok. Looks like its able to be removed and she may need chemo to keep it away. I will have to do surgery to find out for sure and I will need to do that as soon as we get her fever down baring anything that happens." he told us.

"Do it! What ever you have to do do it." Prince told him as we all start to cry.

"I will as soon as I can. We will be giving her more tylonal for fever. And some medicine for pain." He explains to us.

"Uh what kind of medicine?" Prince asked.

"Morphine. In small doses..because I'm sure shes in emense pain. She just cant tell us right now." He continues.

"I don't know how I feel about that. I don't like stuff like that. Causes addiction..and many other things later in life. I don't know how I feel about that." Prince says in all seriousness.

"Again. We have to act quickly or your daughter may die. The pain from this tumor is very painfull. I don't think a child should have to suffer because of your beliefs." He tells us.

"Excuse me? My belifes? I have chronic hip and knee pain, so don't talk to me about pain and my beliefs..I had one replapse and yes I took pain meds..was very sick because of them. It's not my belief, it's a fact. Please understand we all want what's best for her. Do what you must to help her and if that includes that then do it." He said.

"Ok. Thank you." Doctor says and leaves as nurse comes in and gives meds.

Fuckin talk to me like I don't know what I'm taking about

"I'll be damned if some doctor talks to me like I don't know about pain. Like I'm making all this shit up. Like I have no clue what's like to be in pain every fucking day of your life. And have to preform through the pain. Put on a happy face and deal with it. Then regret it after I get off the damn stage. In the name of being the best I can be. Fuck them. Have no idea what I go through daily." Prince scofted.

"Baby..let it go. Seriously. I know. We know." I said to him as he sat down next to me.

"He don't know you. We do. We know what you go through and that's all that matters. Please don't argue with them. They know what's best for her. Please just calm down. I know your upset..shit I am too. We all are. But for her sake just relax. Or try to." I told him patting his back.

"Yup. My rock. Jaz." he said kissing me.

"Yup. My rock..my husband." I said kissing him back.

"Candy you can leave if you want." Prince told her.

"Thanks but no I'm staying here." She told him watching Shelby.

"Ok then. Thank you." he said back to her.

She nodded.

We sit with Shelby all day. Never leaving her side.

Candy offers to stay with her and if there is any news that she will call them at the hotel. We agree and go back to hotel. To get some rest. We sit on the edge of the bed. At opposite ends. Both of us crying with their hands in their heads.

"I'm not going back to work until this is done. I don't want to not be here for you at a time like this. They may make us leave the hotel but I don't care..we can find another if that happens." he tells me.