🔞Chapter 14🔞

Her p.o.v.

"Where is your mom? They've been gone all fucking night!" Prince asked me.

"I guess gambling..still." I said shrugging.

"Six hrs later! Fuck it! I'm going to see if I can find them. Stay here with Shelby case she wakes up." He told me.

"Of course." I answered him.

His p.o.v.

I walked down to the casino and started looking around for them. Trying to stay hidden so noone reconized me. I finally found the manager of hotel and asked if he had seen them.

"Ohh that nice old woman with the lesbian you guys brought with you?" He asked me.

"Yes..my wife's mother. My mother in law. And our nanny." I said to him.

"Oh..yeah..I saw them...six hours ago. Haven't since. Sorry." he told me kinda rude and snobbish.

"Look man..I don't care how you feel about me,my wife,my life style choices,..but I need help to find my mother in law. She's never been to Vegas..and Candy well yeah. Just help me find them is all im asking!" I begged.

"Ok ok." He said to me.

"Ok what?" I asked confused and almost in a panic. 

"I spoke to the sweet old lady and were going on a date later. She probably went with the lesbian to buy a nice outfit or something. She had won some money apparently." he tells me.

"What? Oh really?! Well point me in the direction that they went." I asked him.

"Don't know..didn't see." He told tells me chuckling.

"Fucking wonderful! Oh god Jaz is going to kill me!" I said throwing my hands up.

"Good luck with that man!" Manager said laughing.

"Wait!..You're not going on a date with her..not now not ever!" I told him.

"Oh really? Says who? She seemed very interested in my purposal." He said smiling.

I sighed not really in the mood to deal with him. "What purposal?"

"Ah well if she didn't go on a date with me..you and your family would be out!" He tells me.

"That's not fair!" I said to him about to punch him in the face but was restrained enough to come to my sences.

"Life isn't fair. Just doing business..paybacks a bitch ain't it! Nothing personal." He stated to me laughing.

"Payback for what?" I asked him afraid of what the answer would be. In a way I already knew.

"For that little stunt you pulled in my office..didn't think I'd let that one go did ya?" He asked me.

"Oh shit! Leave her out of this! It has nothing to do with her. It's between you and I!" I shouted.

"Oh no! Is the Prince squirming! Good!" He said laughing.

"No good will ever come to you man you keep up your ways!" I said very seriously to him. 

"Ah you think karma gives two fucks about your ass?" He asked me.

"Fuck you! Just forget it! I'll look for her myself!" I shouted.

"Yeah that's right! Walk away skinny mother fucker with the high heels and the high voice that can't dance anymore due to injurys and drugs!" He said to me laughing.

"Wait!!What did you just fucking say? Drugs? What fucking drugs? I'm not like Micheal. I'm not him. Back off man..or I will leave and you will never ever see me again!" I scofted very offended.

"Deuces mother fucker! Take you family and be out by the end of weekend. I will find another act to fill your place just as fast!" He told me laughing loudly.

"Fine! But I get all the tickets so I can use them at Paisley Park. For concerts that I'm hoping to have there now instead of here. You can make public announcement that due to a falling out..Prince will no longer be doing shows here. Win for you win for me. Everyone walks away happy except me. But hey I'm a bog boy I can handle it." I told him.

"Done! But my club is on the tickets so I get half the profits mother fucker. Or I'm going to sue. Get packing!" He said to me.

"Fine! Done! Well be out in the morning. Fuck I gotta find them." I scofted walking away.

Went back to room to deliver the news. Jasmine's Mom and  Candy were there.

"Fuck! I've been looking all over for the both of you! You're not going on that date with the slime owner. Just to let you know..we are leaving Hotel 3121 and going back home to Paisley  immediately!" I shouted at them.

"Wait! What Prince?What happened?" Jaz asked confused.

"Sit the fuck down everyone!" I demanded.

"Ok calm down. Shelby still asleep..I hope." Jasmine said to me.

"Ok..so went looking for you two and couldn't find you. Ran into hotel manager and asked if he had seen you. Had alot of shit to say but then told me that he basically blackmailed your mother into going in a date..and if she didn't he would kick us out for the shit that happened in his office the first time. So I told him no your not going with him. I told him we are done. And said we have till end of weekend to be out. So we better hurry. Going to finish rest if shows at my descression at PP. He's happy, I'm not but hey whatever. He's releasing to media that due to a falling out I am no longer going to be at Club 3121 or the hotel." I explained.

"Damn!" Jas said.

"Holy shit!" Candy said.

"What? No!" Jaz mom said.

"Yes..Mom. You're not going out with that slime bag." Jaz said to her.

"Wait..he said you won money..how much?" I asked her.

Her and Candy look at eachother and back at me.

"$10,000 roughly!" she said smiling.

"Say what?!" We both said at the same time.

"Yup. See!" Her and Candy showed us the money she had won.

"Damn!" We both said at the same time again. 

"Let's get the fuck out of here before they catch on!" I laughed.

We all get packed. Shelby woke up and we packed all things that we own.

"God I'm going to miss that bed and the view." Jaz said sadly pouting.

"God I'm going to miss doing you in it!" I chucked.

"Very funny!" She said smacking my shoulder.

"Hey that hurt. You know I'm kinda glad this is done. I was getting very tired. Now we can vacation sooner. After I finish the shows at home." I smiled.

"I know you were. I am too oddly." she told me.

I knew she was tired of me killing myself day in and out for this.

As we made our way out of the suite we stopped turning around to take one last look.

"Everybody got everything?' I asked one last time.

"Yes!" Everyone answered.

"Good! Lets get the fuck out of here!" I said as we closed the door and left.

Getting in the waiting limo and going to airport to fly back to Minneapolis. We fly back with no complications
Get into the waiting limo.

"Ah home sweet home!" I said as the limo took off back to PP.

We sat in silence on the way home.

A/n. Sorry such a short chapter.