🔞Chapter 12🔞

His p.o.v.

Next day..we wake up at the hospital.

Shelby got pancakes for breakfast. And doctor says she can go home.

"Yay!" We all say as the doctor leaves.

Jasmine calls the hotel and tells her mom and Candy the good news.

They can't wait for her to come back and will stay to greet her when she comes.

We call a limo to meet us at the hospital to take us back to Hotel 3121.

While waiting for discharge papers..Some nurses come to talk to me.

"Hello lady's!"I said smiling.

"We know you asked for privacy but hope you don't mind us coming to congratulate you guys for Shelby being cancer free. And we wanted to meet you." they say smiling.

"It's cool. Thanks I appreciate that. Just don't tell anyone we were here and that I was nice to you." I said laughing, winking and smiling.

"We never saw you! Eventhough we know you had sex in the janitorial closet last night!" They said laughing.

"What? No! Never! I don't know what your talking about!" I joked back laughing. "See Jazmine I told you they'd find out!"I  tell her.

"Don't look at me it was your idea!" She laughed.

"It's not a big deal really. Everyone knew. That's why we didn't say anything till now. Sounds like you all had a wonderful time." One of them said and winked.

"Ok then. You were listening?" I asked them.

"Kinda hard not to.." They said smiling.

Both of us blushed.

Awkward

"Ok then..nice meeting you. We need to go." I said looking at her helping Shelby get her stuff to leave.

Nurse took out her iv and check her insision and gave her the all clear.

"Ok! Lets get out of here!" I said picking her up.

"Yay!" she says as we walk out and get into the limo to go 3121. Jaz carried her stuff.

We get back to hotel and are greeted by Grandma and Candy.

"Welcome home Shelby!" They both say as they all walk in the door.

"Yay!" Shelby said excited hugging them.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"Alot better now mommy!" she answered sitting on the couch.

"That's good. Stay here with grandma while daddy and I get showers and Candy and us chat about some things." I told her daughter.

"Ok mommy!" She said to me.

The three of us walk up the stairs and go in our bedroom.

"So Candy..why did you have to say anything about Jaz and I in the closet to her mom? Really?" I asked her as we all sat on the bed and Jaz was annoyed you could tell by my body language.

"I'm sorry..I didn't think it was that big a deal. I'm sorry really I am." Candy told us.

"Are you jealous of me and Prince?" Jaz asked her very honestly.

"Of course not!" She answer me back.

"Then why?" I pry.

"I guess it just slipped out." She said very honestly.