🔞Chapter 18🔞

His p.o.v.

I wake up on the floor next morning. Looking around trying to figure out why I was there. Naked laying on the cold ass floor. Wrapped in a blanket with pillows.

Why am I down here..alone? This is not fair.

I get up and finds Jaz alone in bed.

I get in next to her and snuggled in behind her.

"Umm!" she moans.

Ikiss the back of her neck. And moan in her ear. "Uhh!"

I rub her back and kisses it..leaving kisses all over her back.

"Ummm!" she moams again.

She rolls over and starts kissing me. I and her both moan. 

Kisses my neck,shoulders,chest,laying on top of me.

I watch her as she goes down and starts jacking me off. Holding it with one hand and licking all over. She takes the tip and licks it all over. Then the sides. Sticks it in her mouth all the way down to his balls. Sucks in and starts bobbing up and down her head.

"Uhh yeah!" I moan as she puts the rest of her body on my face and I  fingering and lick her.

"Ummm" she moams as she sucks him more.

I take my fingers and tongue and licks her all over inside. Parting her folds and licking them flicking my tongue in a circular motion with my fingers around her clit.

"Uhhh Prince uhhhhh!!" she screams.

I continued licking her pussy and going in deeper with my tongue.

She stops sucking to get ontop of me and starts riding.

Settled on my dick and begins bouncing up and down as I thrusted inside her as she held on to my chest and I held her waist and kissing her neck and chest.

"Uhh uhhhhh fuck yes uhhhhh!" I grunt thrusting harder.

"Uhhh Prince uhhhhh god!" she moamed buncing up and down.

She lays ontop of me as I wrap my arms around her holding her tight and kissing  her shoulders.

"Uhh mmmmm cuming!" she moans as I thrusted faster.

"Uhh uhh yesss Uhhh!" I moan and  as he cum and tboth catch our breath.

"I love morning sex!" She says finally breathing normal and body shaking.

"Yeah me too!" I smiled catching my breath.

She sighs and lays next to me.

"Whats wrong?" I asked her confused.

"Nothing..I just know you're going to be very busy with work for awhile." she sighed.

"Yup. You looked so fucking beautiful last night I wanted to eat you and sneek up behind you and do it. But I'd hoped we could in the tub but I come back and you and Candy are in bed asleep. So I ended up on the floor." I laughed.

"Sorry was a little tipsy amd tired." she said laughing.

"That's ok this made up for it!"I smiled.

"That's good!" She said smiling. 

We both get up and get cleaned up.

"Work calls!" I said laughing.

We walk out into the lobby.

Candy busy on keybord of computer arranging the things I had asked for.