(21)

I drop the bag of food in surprise and I hug Connor as first instinct.

"Who's that?" I ask pointing to a guy with an ice cream hat and a radio.

"DID SOMEONE ORDER CREAM CICLES?" He says ripping of his velcro pants to the tune of 'bump and grind' I laugh harder than ever turning to Jc and he's having as much fun as I.

We drink too many shots and I chugged vodka, worse mistake ever.

We played 'pin the penis on kian' which was so inaccurate and misplaced in so many places.

After a couple of drinks everything became a bit woozy.

"Jc is our cat ok?!" I tell genuinely concerned.

"Kwan we don't have a kat" he slurs back.

"We should get one!" He says smiling.

"Yes! Yes!" I cry grabbing my phone and calling an uber.

I lock the door behind us as we walk down stairs out of the apartment.

[][]][[[]][[[][[]]
"Where are you all heading to?" The uber driver asks.

"The cat store" Jc slurs out and I get particularly sober.

"Pet shop?" He asks and we nod.

"Yesh" I say.

********
I wake up to a furry thing brushing on my shoulder.

I don't remember anything from last night.

I open my eyes and see a cat. I was particularly happy that is was a black cat, I love black cats. I wake up Jc and tell him about the cat.

"We... bought a cat?" He says worried, pulling his hand up to his mouth and shutting his eyes. "I'm allergic to cats." He says looking up at me with sad eyes.

"Well, you can chill in our bedroom and I'll take care of this." I open the bedroom door to see 4 more cats jump out.

"WE BOUGHT FOUR FUCKING CATS!" I yell shooing them out.

"Ill just rent a motel, I'll see you later, love you" he says kissing me on my cheek.

I pick up two cats and throw them out of the apartment and then the other two, then the last one.

I vacuum and clean up from the party. I buy new bedspread and pick Jc up for dinner the night before our wedding.

We go to Chick Fil A for dinner and have a nice meal.

"Thank you for eating here. Would you like a refill?" Sara smiles and I hand her my cup.

"Here you go" she smiles handing me my cup back.

*****
I unlock the door and Jc smiles when he sees the place.

"I tried to clean u-" I say but I am interrupted by his lips.

"Thank you. I cant believe I'm marrying you tomorrow, I love you" he says and I smile.

"I love you too"

_¥_]*~*~£,£,~
HELLO! HOW ARE YOU ALL? I KNOW THIS IS KINDA SHORT AND I HAVENT UPDATED A LOT BUT COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE O2L PERSON!

Mine is Jc!

10 votes and I'll update?