(18)

Jc's POV
3 months later (scars healed ;))

"im nervous" i say to Kian, hitting his orange car into the silver guard rail, putting me in first place.

"ASSHOLE! WE'RE GETTING MARRIED IN A WEEK ANd im already gonna divorce you" he laughs not being able to keep in a smile.

We just moved into our house, Kian joined o2l, the boys are great and we just hit 500,000 subscribers!!

i laugh with him as he soon speeds ahead of me, his orange car zooming by.

"what are you nervous about babe?" he asks me kissing my cheek, not taking his eyes off the screen, then crossing the finish line in first place, im in 2nd.

"our wedding, i've never been a gay wedding or even seen one!" i say as he looks in my eyes and smiles. shutting down the Wii.

"it'll be ok" he say kissing my lips returning it.

"i want our fans to know" i say looking down, picking at my already chewed down finger nail.

"i do too, but the boys think it's a risk since we just got 500,000 subs and we are splitting money between 6 people" he says patting my legs then hopping off the couch grabbing and banana, peeling it then throwing away the peeling.

"ok. well it'll be our little secret" i say leaning up to him taking a bite of his banana.

"hey. i got to go film, want it to be a collab?" he asks and smile, my white teeth glistening on the light.

"sure!" i say shuffling into his room getting my hair ready.

We get everything ready, this week was embarrassment week, so Kian and i did weird things to people on the side walks, we even saw a few fans also. It's so amazing seeing people enjoy what we do.

at the end of the video, Kian kissed my cheek and i blush before we heard an "ew" from behind us.

"what. was. that." a girl with a pen and a notebook in her hand, i guess she was a fan.

"uh. nothing" we both answered studying.

And thats how Jian became a thing, she didn't get a photo and she only had like 10 followers on twitter so nobody believed her but people still shipped up, we denied it but it felt good that when we were gonna tell them they would support us.

Kian hasn't seen my suit yet and i haven't seen his l yet, im so thrilled to marry him.

there's only gonna be one side we agreed, because my family is dead and our friends will just be Kians side.

"i do" Kian says smiling his white teeth shining on the chandelier, the white background, all of our friends sitting smiling and crying in their nice suits, on the neatly crafted white seats.

"you may now kiss the groom" Kian puts his hands on my cheeks, i open my jaw to kiss him back, as i hear the screaming, hollering, and cheering from the crowd, it was like in the movies, camera zooming in on the scene, the faint cheering in the background, both smiling on each others lips, thats how i felt.

I smile as says, "i know pronounce you man and man" he says smiling putting down his statement, i throw the flowers back, not caring who gets them, im just glad im with kian.

i wake up sweating. i had a nightmare. (lol jk)

i fall back asleep smiling at my dream. I see Kian smiling, clutching his pillow, i can't help but hope he's dreaming about our wedding too.

-
that sucked. bye