(13)

I just realized I can vote on my own book, oh my god I'm so pathetic😁✌🏽️ p.s. Pls read the A/N at the end :)

-

2 months later
3rd POV

Over the past months, Jc has gotten 2 drunken drive arrests and Kian has yet to awaken,

Kian's parents are miserable and so is Jc

Jc has ruined his apartment, hiding in his room, in a corner, never cleaning, feeling half of him missing.

He has scars all over his arms and legs, he has gone to the hospital 4 times of blood loss.

Kian knows he loves Jc

Jc convinces himself that it's all his fault and he doesn't know that Kian loves him still.

Jc's POV

WARNING SELF HARM!
*
I slit the top of my arm, the rest of my arm bloody and red, skinned and burned.

Everytime I sit, sleep, step it hurts and I deserve it all.

I run my razor across my thigh, peeling a whole layer skin off, biting my lip as the blood drips off my thigh and I can't help but cry

Not because of the pain, but because of Kian, there's no moving on.

My vision gets blurry for the 15th time in 3 months.

I rub my eyes, putting a gauze pad on my thigh and laying on my bed, not mattering considering my scars on my back, back of my thighs, legs and feet, oh and the back of my neck and my arms.

I can't even go outside without some kids starring at me and getting dirty looks from their parents and goth teenagers wanting to take their picture with me.

I take the gauze off, it being full of blood, I toss it in the trash and lay down.
*
I hear my phone buzz as I carefully pick it up, I haven't gotten a text in months..

From Kiwi: ......

-

A/N: sorry short chapter but I needed a cliff hanger and expect a chapter in a little 😊

OH AND PLEASE FOLLOW MINE AND Okay_17 's JIAN ACCOUNT! WE WILL BE CO-WRITING A BOOK TOGETHER SOON :)

ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK ADHD, ♥️

Be sure to vote and comment,
10 votes and comments and I will update tommorow :) ♥️

REMEMBER I LOVE YOU ALL, ♥️

Other than that...

-kisses xoxo Rachl