(4)

Jc's POV
I'm here, I think, I'm hearing beeps and voices saying I mighT NEVER WAKE UP?!

I try to lift my eyelids but they seem too heavy, I try to raise my arm but it seems strapped down, soon I hear a familiar voice.

"Jc please" it's Kian, he's crying. "I've never told you this, I've always like you but I was afraid to get bullied and now I feel like a dick" he says putting a hand on my check brushing his finger over it.
"Please wake up, for me? I love you so much you don't even know" this time I can hear the tears streaming down his face.

The presses his lips to mine and I feel sparks fly and I want to open my eyes.

I try to lift them one more time, and this time I get it.

"JC!!" Kian says and I can see the tears still coming down his face as he comes to hug me.

"Kia-" I try to say but I run out of breath.

"Don't talk, you'll be okay, I'll get the doctors" Kian says soon bringing in a male doctor.

"Ugh. You're alive, I was hoping you'd be dead" The doctor says and I look at his with tense eyes, he seriously says that after I chugged a whole thing of bleach, THANKS DOCTOR HARRIS, he probably gets hooked on his own drugs.

"What the fuck?!" Kian says inching closer to him.

"Kian it's ok" I manage to get out trying to get out of the bed,

I step with my right leg, then my lef- I fall to the ground noticing how deep my dad pushed the knife into my thigh.

"I need to go to school" I say and ask the doctor. He shrugs and walks out of the room.

I start to take off the gown, Kian looking at my chest.

"What" I laugh and he wakes up from his trance,

"Nothing" he says biting his lip.

I get change as his mom drives us to school.

"You know if you want, you can say with Kian and I if you want, you know, until we get your dad taken care of" Mrs. Lawley says looking at the rear view mirror but looking at me.

"What do you mean?! I'll have nobody to stay with! He's the only one left in my family!--- I'm sorry, I'm just a bit upset" I say as we arrive at school.

"It's ok honey, and you are always welcome to stay at my house" she says smiling at me through the mirror.

Kian and I hop out of the car, from the backseat, even though I've insisted, Kian wants to make sure I'm okay.

"Hah. What are you doing with him Ki Dog?" Brian says laughing and pointing at my limp.

Before I know what's going on Kian's fist meets Brian's face, Brian's head swinging back from the blow and he runs inside with a nose bleed.

I look petrified as Kian turns and looks at me, locking his hand in mine.

"FAGGOT!" Brian yells back and we both ignore it but I feel Kian's hand gets looser, then squeezing.

"How's this for you?!" Kian yells sticking up his middle finger then puts both his hands on my cheeks and I don't mind the pain as Kian kisses me long and hard and my put my hand on his face as the kiss ends.

"Gross!" Brian looks back with a disgusted expression and we both laugh high fiving but Kian looks a little unsure.

=*=*=*=*=
We were a little late to class, considering we had to turn in my doctors note, and they said Kian can help me to my classes.

During the lecture, the most popular guy in school turns around, it's Connor.

"You two are so cute together and props on you for coming out, p.s. I'm gay too" he whispers and we smile as he gives us a fist bump.

My hips hit the table as Kian's hand slides up my thigh.

"Take a seat Jc," Mrs. Pine says looking dead into my eyes. I swallow taking a seat.

"Hehe" Kian laughs under his breath.

I grab his crotch as he falls off his chair, getting a look and a sigh from Mrs. Pine.

"Unprofessional" he whispers to me smiling and shaking his head and I laugh.

#*%*#**#*#*#*

"Have rode a penny board before?" Kian asks and I nod as he hands me a board, he takes the extra one in his hands. "Date night" he says smiling.

We ride together to an ice cream shop at 7 pm right before they close, he orders chocolate mint and I insist that the sample is enough for me.

We hold hands, in the sunset, sitting on vintage red benches at Bruster's.

Let's just say we spent the night together ;)

A/N!: I was gonna make a cliff hanger but I feel like I've been doing to many 😂, I'll just save it for next chapter 😈. Anyway, thanks for reading and please comment and vote!! I love y'all!! ♥️♥️