(5)

A/N this one is sad :((((((. Sorry
Jc's POV

Kian: Curly will you go on a date with me? ;)

Jc: gladly :)). Where at?

Kian: Red Robin, I'll pick you up.

Recently, Kian's mom decided it was best for my dad to be in jail for what he did, Kian and his family paid for a studio apartment because I'm dating his son and they are practically millionaires.

I hear a knock on the door, that was quick I think to myself,

"KIWI?" I say smiling and I hear a rough 'no', it was my landlord...

"Just got news, you are allowed to have pets"

"Thank you!" I say happily and he leaves closing the door softly.

I hear a pounding at the door and I get scared as I look through the peep hole,

"LAWLEYPOP!" I yell opening the door and giving him a hug.

He pulls off gently kissing my lips as we go to Red Robin,

We make conversation on the way there, I did my hair and I dressed up and apparently Kian did the same ;).

He looked hot.

We get to the restaurant around 6:30 and they seat us 5 minutes later.

We ordered, well technically Kian ordered for me.

"Hey I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back" he says kissing me as he leaves to go to the bathroom,

I pull out my phone, going on Instagram, stalking my hot boyfriend. Soon 10 minutes pass by and Kian isn't back yet,

I start to worry as I walk towards the bathrooms I try to squeeze into the men's room before I hear a familiar voice.

"It isn't what it looks like I swear!" I soon see Kian with his shirt off, leaning on a girl, assuming they just made out, I run out of the restaurant, it just so happens, it's raining.

I run left, sobbing, but nobody can hear me, my cries soften with the rain. I sit next to an old time theatre as I clutch my wet curls in my hands. I see a image run out of The Doors and I assume it's Kian, he runs right looking around and I can see the hurt in his eyes, and I can't help but feel bad.

5 minutes later I see Kian running towards me as I stand up infuriated.

"I'm so sorry, please let me explain" Kian begs and I show no mercy in my response,

"YOU HAD NO FUCKING RIGHT! NO FUCKING WAY! DO YOU KNOW WHAT IVE FUCKING BEEN THROGH?! SELF HARM, BULLYING, NOT TO MEMTION YOU WERE ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT BULLIED ME, WAS THIS ALL A FUCKING ACT KIAN ROBERT LAWLEY?! WERE YOU FUCKING LYING TO ME THIS WHOLE FUCKING TIME?!" I yell more tears streaming down my face. "NO FUCKING RIGHT! IF YOU DIDNT LIKE ME, YOU SHOULDNT HAVE DATED ME YOU MOTHER FUCKER! IM WALKING HOME. THANKS SO FUCKING MUCH FOR THIS WONDERFUL DATE!" I say pulling out a $20 dollar bill from my wallet, throwing the bill in his chest.

0_0_0_0

I'm sorry? :(

Thanks for reading! I love y'all! I'm sorry for a sad chapter, I was legit on the verge of tears writing this and it's my birthday 😂❤️.

Stay tuned for the next chapter! I love y'all, please comment, vote and share this story! ♥️