(9)

Jjajsjsjdkjdjdiiskdj 1K reads?! juajsjsjxkdjjd thank you so much!! Enjoy an extra long chapter :)))))))))))))
<><><>
Kian's POV
Without Jc, was like a breath of fresh air, then realizing it was toxic

It was like walking up really thirsty and having a glass of milk on the table, but then the milk was spoiled

It was horrible.

<><><>
Jc's POV
I wake up 5 minutes later, my hand casually hit the snooze button again.

I only have one ear bud hanging from my ear and my iPod is hanging from the bed.

I pull my earbud out my ear and throw it on the ground.

I get out of my bed, pullling up my sheets, making up my bed.

I look in my closet, I pull out a grey shirt and black skinny jeans and I move towards the bathroom, my feet dragging the ground, threatening to trip.

I take off my boxers, putting in some white underwear then my skinny jeans. I pull the shirt over my head and I pull my curls to the right side of my face.

I grab my grey vans and my black glasses from the nightstand.

I slide my feet in the shoes, putting on my glasses and picking my iPod off the ground, putting it on airplane mode and putting it in my bag.

I throw my bad over my shoulder kissing my aunt's forehead and making my way outside to my car.

I close the door starting the car.

I get to school 6 minutes before the school bell rings.

I get my books out of my bag keep walking.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I hear a familiar voice yell in my ear. It startled me as I drop my books and I look up, as soon as I do, I hear my glasses shatter and a bolt of pain in my nose.

I quickly put my hands up throwing punches and kicks, before strong hands pull me back.

"JUSTIN! MY OFFICE! NOW!" She says and I walk behind her and Dereck and his friends laugh.

<><><>
The hands me the panflet of the discipline school I will be attending in California.

It's a school wear jail inmates get to teach classes, for rehabilitation.

I sigh looks at all the classes, the bedrooms, the Rec room and everything else.

"You will be flown over to California tommorow. Your aunt stays." I smile knowing I'll be in California but it won't matter, I'm in a freaking jail.

<><><>
The taxi from the airport drops me off at the discipline school. I walk in the school, a lady leads me to my room,

"You will be sharing a room with Connor Franta" she says showing my my bed.

It's like a college dorm but more. Plain.

She leaves the room and Connor starts making small talk.

"Hi, I'm Connor Franta, I'm gay, I'm in 11th grade, and I got here because I fought some people" he says smiling. He's a little happy.

"I'm Jc Caylen, I'm gay, I'm in 11th grade, and I got here because I fought some people" we both laugh.

"I emptied out the right side of the dresser for you to put some of your clothes in there.

"Thanks." I say smiling and unpacking my clothes and stuff into the dresser.

"Hide all the stuff you don't want to be taken under the mattress, they take all electronics so put those under there and you have quiet time after 8, where everyone is supposed to be sleeping but I connect on the neighbors wifi and watch Netflix" he says smiling and I thank him.

-

I walk into my first class immediately getting flash backs.

Flash back
"SIT DOWN!" I hear my dad yell throgh the classroom pointing at me. I take my seat in the back of the class.

My dad is starring daggers at me and my 3rd grade friends. I open up my Frankln Goes to School book as my dad makes me read every line, scolding at me if I got it wrong

FLASHBACK OVER

I stand in the back of the class, books in my hands, my dad starring daggers at me, just like 3rd grade. I have a class, and my dads the teacher.

-

IF THIS GETS TO 10 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS I WILL REVEAL MY FACE NEXT CHAPTER 😁

UM. sorry? EHHHHH. Lemme know what you think of the chapter and please vote and comment :)

Also check out my new book 'confessions and rants' so you can laugh at me XD :)

Thank you for reading. Ily all ♥️