(8)

Jc's POV

I walk into the school, head high, chest straight. I wore my contacts so they couldn't ruin my 2nd pair of glasses.

"You're missing two eyes!" Dereck said laughing, inching towards me, on the stone floor, I put one of my feet behind me before swinging my fist into his face, not even thinking about consequences.

"Fucker!" Dereck yells as I throw another fist at his nose, his black hair swinging back with his face.

He reveals his nose which was bleeding, he wipes his hand on his black shirt, staining it red then turning black again.

Before I know it I feel a shock of pain in my stomach as I flench but I get on my feet, slightly jumping to my heart beat.

I kick his crotch as he falls over on the floor I kick him until he flenches into a fetus postition, until a teacher comes out and catches me in the act.

"JUSTIN CLOUD CAYLEN CASTILLO!" I hear the teacher yell as I look at her with a weird face,

Oh ok, how did she memorize my full name?!

"Don't give me that look, come with me to the principal's office

-

"I'm giving you a referral, one more and you'll be in a detention school, trust me you don't want it, it's jail, you eat, sleep, and learn there, things are different here in Flordia" she says and I nod,

I'm still sticking with my gut though, if someone attacks me, I'm gonna fight back.

-

I walk to my sixth period and I gasp when I see Dereck with a broken arm, a fractured rib and a strip over his nose.

I sit next to him, keeping my distance, scared of what might happen.

"You're strong four eyes, I'm getting you back though" he says weakly and within twenty minutes the class was over.

<><><>

I got home and turned on my laptop to skype and I hit Kian's name.

"Hey babe" he says smiling.

Keep my still frame as his face looks more and more worried.

"What happened?" He asks looking at my expression

"I best up a guy" I say weakly as he opens his mouth with a grin.

"BAD-ASSSSSS" he calls out and I can't help but smile.

"The teacher said if I do it again, I'm going to a discipline school and she said it's like a jail.

"Oh. Well. Kick ass and take names" he says winking and I smile at his dumb ass expression.

"You know I love you right?" I say and he laughs.

"Yes and I love you too babe" he says and smiles weakly.

"It's really late. I'm gonna get some sleep." I say and hang up as he kisses the camera and I giggle.

<><><>

HI! Thank you for reading, I love you all and if you ever feel down, just know I love you ♥️

This chapter is dedicated to a lot of people who convinced me not to delete this book, thank y'all, I love you so much,

ALSO THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR ALMOST 1K READS!! HOLY SHIT!! I honestly don't deserve this, this book sucks 😂 anyway tell me what you think of this chapter :)

Q: do you hate me?

My answer: well I always hate myself so... :/ :(

BYE! Thank you all for reading and be sure to comment, vote, and message me!

If we get this to 10 votes and 5 comments I will update asap!

I have a good part coming up ;) (but it's sad, so wear your sad shirt)

♥️