(6)

Im gonna start dedicating chapters to people who seem to love it and always vote and comment! ♥️ thank y'all so much!! I love you all!😘
Chapter dedicated to 3 people! Ilysm! ♥️:
Okay_17
Jian_ForLife
And ! Falling_Up1
Thank you all 😊

Kian's POV
I walk to Jc's apartment in the pouring rain, I deserve it. I love him to pieces, and I would do anything for him.

I knock on the 3rd floor, oak door number 165,

"Come in!" I hear jc's familiar voice and I can't help but smile. I use my shirt to wipe off the water on the chocolates and the good from Red Robin.

"Oh-" he starts to speak but I cut him off,

"Jc I'm so sorry. And I understand if you can't forgive me, I understand completely, I'm really sorry. The girl at the bar was an old friend of mine, she's a lesbian and her girlfriend started cheating on her and she wanted me to do it for her and I'm really sorry." I say not noticing tears falling down my face.
"Here's some chocolates and the food from Red Robin" I say handing him the gifts.

Before I know it, he wraps me in a huge hug smiling, his brown eyes glistening in the lamp across the room.

I grab his curls in my hand as I softly kiss him, he kisses back, putting his hands on my cheeks, we both release smiling.

"Kian, I forgive you" he says and I feel raw, he usually calls me buy a nickname.

"Thank you so much" I say to him hugging him again.

"It's really late, you can spend the night, if you want" he says leading me into the bedroom.

We cuddle up on his bed, I'm the big spoon, I wrap my arms around his buff figure as we fall asleep at 11 pm.

<><><>

"Jc" I yell from the kitchen, aiming my voice towards the bedroom, I decided to make breakfast, I'm not that good at cooking, but I try.

"I'm up!" He says his raspy voice echoing in the living room.

Damn that's hot.

<><><>

"Um" Jc says with a disgusted face on after trying the eggs, then laughs looking at my hurt face.

"What" I laugh as he spits the egg out on the counter top and we both laugh as it jiggles and falls on the floor.

"It's gooey on the inside dude! And did you even grease the pan?!" He chuckles and its like music to my ears.

"Was I suppose to?" I ask throwing both of our plates in the plastic trash can.

<><><>

"Kian?" I hear Jc over the phone, he sounds worried.

"Yes?" I ask as he sighs into the phone and I can hear a sniffle on the other line.

"I have to move to Florida with my aunt." He says, blowing his nose

"What does that mean?" I ask, biting my nails.

"I'm living in Florida, I'm taking college in flordia, I'm not coming back to California..." he says Into the phone and my heart sinks deeper into my chest as tears stream out of my eyes.

<><><><>

ALALSKDKXKDKKSKSKDKDKCKOCCKJCJHDDNDNNDJXJDKXKCKCKKSKNDNDCICKK M MCKKDKDOEKKEORKGKFKKVKFKDKJXKSKSKDJEJEJFKCOGIFKNRKRKDIKCJCJFJRKDKICIFKDKD D JDKDKDKKDKDKDKCKCKDJDJDKKEKEJFJJXKCJCJJCJC

Q: what's your favorite color?
ANSWER IN COMMENTS♥️

My answer: teal 😍

Thank you for reading, and as always, votes and comments help me update :) ♥️