(20)

AN: hey guys it's been a while lol. I don't know if you'll still be reading this book but school has been hectic and I'm thinking about writing a straight romance book? Lemme know.

"Jc what's wrong?" I ask turning off twitter and looking into his soft kind eyes full of tears.

"I'm just scared that's all and I haven't told you everything about me and that's what we have to do before we get married right?" I nod as he wipes a stray tear from his eye.

"In 6th grade a masturbated to a lady off an infomercial" I said smiling a bit. She was kinda hot.

"I didn't mean like that" he laughs taking my hand. "But we can do that too. Last year at Black Friday shopping I pooped in a shopping cart because Best Buy's line was too long." He says with a blank expression as I'm dying laughing.

"Ok. Well I lost my virginity to a girl in chemistry class. Literally in the classroom." I saw smiling as I see his face brightens.

"How did that even happen?" He asks grinning wider than ever.

"Storage closet" was all I said and we sat there laughing.

I hear my phone vibrating the whole time but I ignore it.

"Wanna go grab a bite?" He asks and I nod taking my phone and my wallet.

We go to Five Guys without a long line there.

I order for both of us before we make it to the checkout.

"That's disgusting" the worker behind the counter says. I look at Jc with angry eyes and he shakes his head.

"I don't know to what you are referring to." I say tilting my head with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Kian stop..." I hear Jc whisper in a low voice.

"You're gay aren't you?" She laughs poking the screen to ring us up.

"Yes. Getting married in 2 days. Problem?" I say leaning closer.

"Not at all" she smiles handing us our bag.

We head back to the apartment before seeing the lights on under the door.

"Did you leave the light on?" I ask Jc as he shakes his head sticking his bottom lip out a little.

I unlock the door a little before I hear a loud banter in my left ear.

"BACHELOR PARTY!" I hear Ricky and Connor and Sam and everyone yell.

I smile wide looking at Jc and just them spotting all the penis' and vaginas in the room.