Chapter 24: Breathe

Kayla's POV

After some serious puppy dog eyes Ratchet let me get out of the Med-Bay, for now.

"Sideswipe, Ironhide, be careful with her or I will chuck ALL of my wrenches at your helm!" Ratchet warns.

"I love you too Hatchet!" He yells while he runs off, Ironhide is holding me in his arms, bridal style, I start humming a song, "What are you humming?" Ironhide asks, I shrug, "Where did you learn to fight like that?" He asks, "I got it from you," I shrug, Hide chuckles.

"HIDEY!!!" I hear Annabelle scream.

"Oh scrap.." He murmurs.

I giggle, "KAYLA!!!" She screams.

"Frag.." I murmur...

"HAHAHAHA!! OH HIDEY!" I hear Sideswipe yell in a girly voice, "Ow! Anna, why did you hit me with a frying pan?!" "Because you insulted Hidey and for that, you shall be beat with this pan!" Annabelle says using her deep villain voice.

"HIDE HELP!" I hear Sideswipe scream.

Me and Hide chuckle, once to the vehicle hangar I see mom, Will and dad, chuckling while Anna chased Sideswipe with an actual frying pan! Hehehe~ I taught her well, "Kayla! Help!" Annabelle says when her small legs can't keep up with Sideswipe, I jump down from Hide's arms and grab the frying pan after running past Anna.

"No Kayla! Please don't kill me! I love you!" He yelps while I catch up with him, I throw the frying pan hitting my target, his head. I smirk while he falls to the ground passed out...

Annabelle runs over to him with a white flag, she climbs on Sideswipe and stands on his back, she puts the flag between his legs, "Wow Anna," I say shaking my head, "I call this person, Mountain Sideswipe! I have climbed Mountain Sideswipe! Mountain Sideswipe is officially the toughest Mountain to climb!" She screams, I hear Sideswipe groan, "Oh Primus... What happened to my helm," he asks rubbing his head, "The mountain is erupting!" Annabelle screams and climbs off of Sideswipe's human form, "Oh Primus, I feel dizzy," he mumbles...

"WHY IS THERE A FLAG BETWEEN MY LEGS?!" He yelps, he looks at Annabelle, who is smiling, "Mountain Sideswipe!" She yells.

"Really?" Sideswipe asks.

William walks over to me and Hide, which makes me jump in Ironhide's arms, I hiss at Will, "Nooo! My uncle! My family I will not let them leave me! I am NOT IN A COMA! I AM NOT CRAZY! MY FAMILY IS HERE AND HERE THEY WILL STAY!" I yell.

Before I know I am sobbing, Ironhide looks like he's about to hit someone or Will, "Kayla, hey hon, I will not take you from your family," Will whispers, I hiss at him like a cat when he steps closer, I wince when I feel my spark clench tightly.

"Kiddo? You okay?" Ironhide asks.

I take deep breathes trying to catch mine, soon I find it hard to breathe, "Kayla? Honey?" Mom asks worried, I clench my jaw when the pain in my spark gets worse and worse, "Ok, kiddo I need you to keep breathing! Okay? Just keep breathing!" Hide says, "Kayla. What's wrong?" Sideswipe asks running to my side, Sunny by his side.

My eyes widen when the pain gets even more worse, I hold back an ear shattering scream, "Kayla, hold my servo, and show me how much pain you are in by squeezing," Ratchet says who is now by my side, I take his human forms hand and squeeze it as hard as I can, he clenches his jaw at the tightness of my grip, "Oh yeah, this pain is extremely bad." He says when he lets go of my hand and I his, "Get her to the Med-" he says but my scream in pain cuts him off, it felt like someone just thrusted a knife into my spark.

"NOW!" Ratchet shouts.

"Kayla, I want you to listen to me...." Sunny says but his voice mutes out in my head, I could see his lips moving but I couldn't understand, "Kayla..... breathe... don't stop" Sideswipe says his words are just like Sunny's, I felt my breathing slow.

"Ratchet, we're losing her!"