Chapter 7

Kayla's POV

"What Will?!" I shout, then jolt when the truck tenses, "You will take this truck, to my work, I know I have taken you there before, but Epps is coming to guide you there in another car," Will says walking off, "Wait how long will I be there?!" I ask, not really liking this idea, "3 or 4 months, maybe more, don't worry you'll have the other vehicles there!" He laughs walking out of the garage.

"You can't do that!" I yell chasing after him, he runs into the house me chasing him.

IronHide's POV

"WHAT?! She can't come here for a 3 or 4 months! What are we suppose to do?!" Ratchet panics, "Calm down Ratchet!" I growl. "Oh Optimus is it true? Is Kayla coming here?!" Elita asks our leader and her Spark Mate, excitement is in her voice along with hope, "We heard the news!! Is Kayla really coming here?!" Sideswipe yelps, "Yes it is true! But maybe Will was joking!" I grunt, "Shut it Hide! Don't ruin this for Elita!" Arcee snaps, "I swear to Primus, if any of you idiots ruin this for Elita, me and Arcee will personally slaughter you with no mercy!" Chromia growls, "Clear?" Arcee says like they just did not warn us.

"Alright we get it," we all say, "Oh IronHide, tell Kayla I can't wait to see her!" I hear Elita say walking in the room, when did she leave? The door opens, I see Kayla, she has her book bag along with a big under armor duffle bag, she sighs setting her stuff in the backseats.

Kayla's POV

I look at the truck admiring it, but not drooling over it, just taking in its details, the black paint, it's smokers on the back, "Okay big guy, looks like I'm going," I say giving the truck a smile, it rumbles, I gently smack the hood, "Come on, I'm awesome, don't be such a meanie~" I whine.

Will walks in, "Ah, Optimus's little girl all grown up!" He says crushing me in a death hug, "Okay Uncle, I'm not little!" I snap, "Sara told me about your headphones, I'm going to get you another pair, today," he says, "Woop-te-do" I say waving my finger around.

My eyes widen when Will goes to get in the truck, my book sitting on the arm rest, I quickly grab Will, and start pushing him out of the garage, "I think I heard Sara call!" I say shoving him out, he yelps when he lands face first in snow, "Momma! That's no fair! Daddy is playing in the snow!!" Annabelle whines.

I close the door and grab my book, stuffing it in my duffle bag, I walk over to the couch and lay down, I close my eyes and take a nap.

Kayla's Dream

"MOMMA!! DADDY!! Don't let her take me!" I yell while they drag me to a car, it was that day, the day I am being taken, Sideswipe and SunStreaker both run towards me, taking me swiftly and gently from the social worker lady, and they run, I hear their breathing picking up from the running, then their bi-pedal modes come running down the hall, Sideswipe scoops up his holoform along with me, the holoform disappears and Sideswipe holds me to his chest.

I hold on for dear life in his servo, that is pulled to his chest, "Sideswipe! SunStreaker! Bring her back!" I hear Mearing yell through the halls, "No keep your sausage fingers off our squishy! She's ours! We won't let you take her you dumbaft flesh-bag!" SunStreaker yells, Sideswipe hands me to his twin gently.

Sunny holds me to his chest, they both run to their room, the door automatically opens, Sides and Sunny wheels in and the door closes and locked tight, I hear Sides and Sunny's cooling fans kick on from running, their venting is heavier. "I love you SunStreaker and Sideswipe," I whimper, "Hush, you won't get taken," SunStreaker promises using a gentle voice with me, "We love you too Sweet Spark" They both whisper before the door opens and hell breaks loose.