Chapter 18: The Past

Memories

"Momma, Sunny won't play nice!" I whine, "Well dear, Sunstreaker, is not the nicest Autobot I know," Mom says.

"What happened?!" I hear a voice shout.

Another Memory

"Mommy! Tell Ratchet to tuck me in!" I demand. That's all I knew how to do was demand... Mom sighs, "Kayla! No! You are getting to old to be demanding!" Mom shouts, "But Momma! Your mean! I hate you!" I scream and run off.

"She's fading in and out!"

"Kayla, can we talk?" Sunny asks, another memory, I'm in my room, my door shut, "No! I'm not sharing with you or Sides!" I sneer, "Kayla open this door!" Sideswipe snaps, "No! I hate you both!" I sob, "Kayla..." Sunny trails his voice holding hurt, everyone could pick up on.

"Leave! I hate you both! You said you didn't love me! Why should I?" I sneer. "Kayla! Enough!" Sideswipe orders, his voice more stern and firm. "Leave!" I order. "Kayla, it's true! We want you gone!" Sunny sneers before stomping off.

"Kayla... He didn't mean that, he's just angry," Sideswipe says softly.

"Why?! It's true!-"

"Arg! I should have protected her!! It's my fault she's hurt!" Sunstreaker growls.

Another memory comes Sunny and Sides are holding me while I cry, "It's okay Kayla," Sunny soothes, I cry harder clutching to their holoforms.

"Your memories are precious to you?" I hear a voice ask, I turn away from my memory, "I hold them dear to me, I love them and my family," I whisper, "All of the bad things you say to one another, you come crawling back with tears," the voice says. "It's true, that's how it was.." I say knowing whoever it is, is telling the truth.

"Kayla? Do you know who I am?" I hear the voice question, I turn and see a TALL robot, it's a male, "I am Primus, the creator of all Cybertronians," he claims, "Am I dead?" I ask sitting down in his large hand, he had extended out.

"GIVE HER CPR! I am not loosing my daughter! Just because you stupid humans won't do anything!" I hear Mom scream.

"Elita, calm down they are doing all they can," Dad says, I turn and see I'm standing beside Mom and Dad, they are clinging to one another, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker talking with Bee, not wanting to go crazy and kill whoever is in the room.

"Ratchet is doing all he can," Prowl informs walking out of a room that says E.R, "Mom!" I shout and run up to her, I fall through her, like I was a ghost or something.

"I am sorry young one, but you are dead" Primus says apologetically.

"No! Why?!" I snap, "You will come back alive, if you find a way to become one of my children," Primus says, "How?! I will do it.... Wait am I not your child? You know since my mother and father are parents, which are Cybertronian?" I ask.

"Yes, but Ratchet-" Primus says, but the door cutting him off opens, Ratchet steps out, "I have done all I can, but I need Optimus and Elita's consent, to change Kayla Cybertronian," Ratchet says.

We all look at Mom and Dad, they both do a silent nod.

"You may, Ratchet"