Chapter 13: Wheelie and Brains

Kayla's POV

"I don't need you three fighting in my subspace!" Sunny snarls at us, but mainly Wheelie and Brains.

"Nope, she mean, just like you Sunstreaker!" Brains growls, I shove him with a gasp, "Don't you DARE dis Sunstreaker like that! You sparkless FRAGGERS!" I growl, they both snicker but stop when I grab them, "Okay that's it!" Sunny snarls.

Then his Holoform pops up between me and the dumbasses, Wheelie and Brains, "Ugh why you gotta be so rude?!" Wheelie snaps, "Because the three of you won't stop! And you are making my alt shake!" Sunny snarls, the three of us, meaning me, Wheelie and Brains all start to snicker.

"That's if you can get a femme in here!" Brains growls.

"He's already got one!" Wheelie snickers pointing at me.

I growl, "GROSS! That's me uncle you sick idiots!" I growl trying to reach over Sunny for them, "Are you serious?! Sunstreaker? Your uncle? He's HATES fleshies! He won't even touch them, better yet he won't even let one ride in his alt!" Wheelie says astonished.

"Explain me?" I hum, "You special, or he's drinking high grade or Sideswipe's life is on the line," Brains says counting off his fingers, "Nope, I'm not doing any of those things, I have known her ever since she was a sparkling!" Sunny sneers.

"But she's a human... Not a Cybertronian," Wheelie says pointing at my skin.

"Listen, Ratchet is figuring that out! Kayla, is a Cybertronian, believe it or not, she is by damn!" He growls.

"Why are you three arguing?" I hear Sides ask, his voice running through the speakers like Sunny's did when he was not in his Holoform, which disappeared, "It's not only three," Sunny grunts. "Who all in there?" I hear Bee ask, "Well there's me, Wheelie, Brains and Kayla," Sunny grunts, "Oh okay." He says, then a long long pause breaks out through COM.

"Excuse me? Say that last name again..." Sideswipe says.

"It's just Kayla, what's wrong Sideswipe~" Sunny hums but it remains a growl, "FRAGGER! Don't play stupid! I know you said Kayla, is she in there?!" Sideswipe asks, "Hey Sidesy!" I chirp, "I think I'm going to leak my oil!" Sideswipe whines, literally.

"Please don't do that!" I whine, "I won't because of you Sweetie," Sides says, I smile his voice melting my heart in a good way, "Good to hear from you again Sides," I whisper softly, happiness filling my spark, pushing all the bad things away.

I have found my family...

And I won't let them get taken away from me, and that's a promise I shall and will take to my grave! If any person or bot tries to take me, they better be ready for what's coming for them, and that's........

Me