Chapter 12: Sunny?!

Kayla's POV

"Yes?" He hums.

"Sunny it's me Kayla?! Remember the small human femme, that was taken away from you and Sides forcefully!" I say smiling happy to be reunited with him.

"Kayla... Kayla... I don't know who that is?" He says pretending to think.

I giggle, "Come on Sunny~" I whine, "Don't be like that!" He does a soft chuckle.

"Okay, now I remember, you were that little brat that always, had to have me and Sides lay with her, when she thought monsters were under her bed." He teases.

"Well duh! The boogie man ain't gonna get me when you two were around, you guys would have scared him away!" I giggle.

"Do you hear something?" I hear the man ask Sunny from the outside, I cuddle into the blanket, "No, shut up and stop touching the interior or I'll throw your disgusting aft out!" He warns, I smile patting his subspace.

I jolt hearing fizzling behind me, I turn and see Sunny's human form, "Come here! I missed ya!" He says I turn and hug him tightly, I bury my face in his chest.

Here comes the water works!

Before I knew or could stop it, I start to cry softly, "Hey, hush don't cry, I'm right here," he whispers softly combing my hair, "I won't leave," I clutch into him, he combs my hair gently holding me, I jump when the car comes to a stop, Sunny's human form disappears except his yellow with red streaks leather jacket.

I pull it on, I can feel his warmth still on it, "Where are we you useless flesh-bag?!" Sunny growls, "At my warehouse! Now shut your trap!" The man sneers, I hear a door open the close, "Hey Dad! Did you get the cars?!" I hear a female ask, it sounds like Bre, "Yes I did pumpkin, right here," I hear the man say, "Oh Daddy! You do love me! Kayla didn't give you no trouble?" She asks, "No she didn't Bre baby, have fun with your new cars!" Then I hear someone walking away.

What?! Bre?! I thought she was my friend?! Ugh! Stupid me! I trusted her! Kayla don't let your guard down! Sunny could get taken away from you again, do you want that?!

"Oh this is just great!" I hear Bre squeal, "Which one should I blowup first~" i hear her thinking about, "Bre, don't you dare!" I hear the man growl, the same man that Bre called Daddy.

"But why?! They are mine anyways!" She snaps, "I have had my eyes on these cars for a very long time! I can do what I want!" Bre growls at him, "No! I had to sneak past guards and kill some, just for these cars! I don't think so!" He growls.

Why would he kill soldiers?! I mean they are risking their life for his and millions of other people in this contry!

"Kayla, listen sweet spark, you might want to get cozy, because we are staying here tonight of for awhile, Sideswipe or I and the others cannot contact base," he says.

I sigh, "I didn't bring my phone or any entertainment!" I whine, "Hey! Let us out!" I hear two voices shout, "Frag, forgot about them!" Sunny snarls to himself.

Then something opens behind me, I turn over and I'm met with one bot that is so small! He has one blue and the other red, he has tires for feet like Sunny and Sides, the other one has blue hair that is glowing a bright blue like his eyes.

"Who is this Sunshine?" The one with blue hair asks, "Don't call me that you glitch!" Sunny snarls, "This is Kayla, Optimus and Elita's sparkling, get used to her, if you both try anything I will kill with the flick of my wrist." Sunny warns, the small bots nod.

"I'm Wheelie and this is Brains~"

"Pleasure to met a sexy femme like you~"

Oh frag...