Chapter 8

Kayla's POV

Once I was all nice and settled in Epps left, he had a friend pick him up, I walk towards the vehicle hangar, "Whoo~ it's just me, myself and I~ solo ride until I die cause I got me for life~" I sing walking down the hall, "I don't need anything to get me through the night~ except the beats that's in my heart and its keeping me alive~" I sing walking into the hangar, I look at these beautiful cars.

I gasp when Hide runs into the wall chasing Cherry, who is running around, Hide growls jumping on Cherry, I chuckle and walk over to the yellow Lamborghini, I lean against the grill, crossing my arms.

I look around, I didn't have to be cold and distant when I'm alone, I need to chill, pfft whatever that means...

I pat the car, Hide and Cherry walk up to me, their fur is wet from when they playfully bit one another, I sigh shaking my head, "What will I do with you two?" I ask them, Hide barks at the Topkick.

"Hide, leave the poor truck alone you overgrown punk!" I grunt, Hide turns around slowly and deadly but playfully, he hates it when people call him a punk.

Hide starts growling and stalking towards me, his fur coat standing, I know he won't hurt me, he's trained also, if you didn't know Hide then you would say he's going to attack me, but he isn't.

Hide and I lunge at one another, he takes me to the ground right in front of the yellow and red Lamborghinis, "I should have named you Punk~" I tease.

Hide growls his drool inches from my face, "Bruh, you're drool, it's nasty!" I whine shoving him off of me, Hide takes me to the ground again, "You want a treat?" I ask saying, Hide's face turns soft, I hear my phone vibrate in my pocket, Hide climbs off and lays in front of the Topkick, I pull my phone out, I see its Lennox.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Thank gosh you answered, listen, Sara's parents can't have Annabelle in the nursing home, so could you-" he says but I cut him off, "NO! What?! Lennox! This is my month off, I can't babysit Anna! She's highly annoying!" I complain.

"Come on you two need to bond! Anyways Annabelle loves you," he says that L word, I cringe, I sit down in front of the yellow Lambo, I lean my head on the hood, "Ugh!" I groan when Lennox hangs up.

"Ugh! I really don't like my cousin!" I grumble crossing my arms, "RON~" I hear Annabelle sing.

The Topkick tenses, "Ha!" I giggle, I see Annabelle running in, she has her things, "Kill me~" I sing softly, I get up, "Hey Anna!" I say doing a fake smile, "Sara I hate your parents now~" I whisper while Annabelle hugs me, Sara must have heard me cause she sighs, "I know, you don't like it, but my parents really don't know about Annabelle," Sara says, "Ah secrets in the family~" I sing when Annabelle let go, "Perfect way for her to meet them! Bye!" I say walking off.

"Kayla," Lennox commands using his deep voice, I turn and stop, he crosses his arms, "I will not argue will you," he grunts, "Lennox we must go~" Sara complains, I narrow my eyes at him he does it right back, my arms cross, I give him a cold hard stare that Sunny taught me how to do.

Lennox's POV

Kayla was always a stubborn girl, just like Ironhide, Sunstreaker, and Sideswipe most of the time Ratchet and Chromia.

Then she gives me the famous Sunstreaker glare, cold, hard and just plain cold, "You can do that glare with me all day, it won't work," she growls lowly, "William Allen Lennox!" Sara snaps, "Kayla Ann Pax!" We both drop the glares and look towards my wife.

"What?" Kayla says her emotions carefully guarded, like SunStreaker always did, "Lennox, let's go!" Sara calls, she grabs my arm and drags me back out to the cab.

Kayla's POV

I growl at Lennox and Sara, I look at my little cousin, her short brown hair goes down to her shoulders, her small soft lips pulled into a smile, her brown eyes glowing brightly with happiness and amusement.

I scoff walking away, "Okay I'll stay here!" She shouts.

Annabelle's POV

I watched as Cuzzy walked off, her hands in her pockets, I ran over to Hidey, I hugged his hood, "Hello Annabelle" he whispers, I smile and pull back "Did ya miss me?~" I sing, "Only a little," he grunts, "Well at least you missed me!" I sing.

"This month is going to be exciting" Sideswipe says sounding so 'happy'.

I smile and grab my bag, Kay comes back in, Kay is her nickname I gave her and only I can use it!

She gives me a look, no emotions running through her eyes, which sparkle in a pretty, glowing blue, like Hidey, and the others, "Come on lets get you to bed," she says, "But, it's only 3 in the afternoon!" I whine checking my watch.

"Ugh! Fine!" She growls, she leans against Hidey crossing her arms, "Kay~" I whimper.

Kayla's POV

Ugh! I don't want kids! If they are like Anna one bit I'm done!

"Kay~" I hear Annabelle whimper, I look down and I'm met with her pouty face, her bottom lip sticking out, her eyes big and 'cute' she tries to be cute, that only works on the rest not with me, I look away, she wraps her arms around my legs, "Kay~" she whines.

I scoff, "What?" "Hold me~" she complains, "Your legs work perfectly fine! Walk yourself!" I growl, "But I want you to hold me!" She starts to cry, I groan then pull my new headphones off from around my neck, I put them on my ears, listening to some random song.

"Woohoo it's just me, myself and I, solo ride until I die, cause I got me for life~" this song has become my jam, it was just me, myself and I, no family beside my side, I was alone.

And I like it