Chapter 5

IronHide's POV

Memories flood my processors, my Spark thrums painfully seeing the three year old smile, she has barely any teeth, Sideswipe and SunStreaker both besides her, Sideswipe making a funny face, SunStreaker only rolling his holoforms optics.

Kayla is in the middle between both of them and Sideswipe is taking the photo, "IronHide?" I hear Optimus ask through COM, "Yeah?" I ask still looking at the photo, "Are you alright old friend?" He questions, "I'm fine," I say softly.

"IronHide what did you find?" I hear Elita ask, "It's her book" I say softly, I hear Elita sigh, "I know it's hard," she chokes trying not to cry, "I miss her too, I stuffed that book in her bag when she was.... Taken," pain cursing her voice, I hear her sniffle.

"I know she was all of our worlds, but we can't get her back," I can only imagine her crying inside, wanting to tear her own Spark out thinking about this, Kayla mattered to all of us, but Optimus and Elita love that femme with all they have.

I hear Kayla's voice, "I'm bulletproof, nothin to loose fire away fire away, rikishi take your aim, shoot me down, I won't fall, I am titanium~" she sings, "Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones, talking loud but not saying much~" her voice sounds like Cybertronian angels singing, smooth and sweet.

I quickly put the book back in her bag, and let my holoform fizzle out of existence. Kayla walks in, her black Beats headphones blaring, she grabs her bag and then pats my hood, I see her book slide out, her headphones get caught on something, headphones come off her ears, her headphones jerk her head back, and she falls on the floor, "Ah son of a glitch!" She curses.

All of the other Autobots remain quiet, "Fragging Primus! You stupid son of bitch!" She growls stomping her foot out of anger seeing a rip in her headphone cord, "Lennox, is going to fragging kill me!!!" She growls, "Frag my life!!!" She grabs her broken headphones and walks out of the garage, closing the door locking it. I hear her cussing until I can't hear her anymore.

Then I hear Jazz bust out laughing, "What's so funny?" I growl, "She cusses like Ratchet!" He says through laughter. "IronHide?" I hear Sideswipe question, I grunt hearing him, "Can you please look through the book?" He questions. I sigh causing my alt mode to rumble, I activate my holoform, then I hear a click in COM, I know they are looking through my holoforms optics.

I walk over to the book and look down at it, it's cover still in one piece, not one wear or tear, I bend down and pick it up, "Ready?" I ask, "Yes," I hear all of them say. I sit down on the couch, opening the book, "Stop!" I hear them all say, I stop at a page, I see it was when Kayla was born, all of us smiling, well except SunStreaker, but you could see it in his holoforms optics. "I remember that day, I was crying like a Sparkling," Chromia sobs.

I sooth her through our Spark bond, I see Elita looking down at the new born sparkling in her arms, smiling down at it, Optimus also looking down at the sparkling, "She was and still is a perfect sparkling" Arcee says, "At least you didn't have to Spark the thing," Elita grumbles, "But it was worth it," Kayla is a Cybertronian but is in a human form, for now.

Moments Later

"Hahaha!! I remember when she threw cake at SunStreaker and Sideswipe!" Elita chuckles when I flipped to the next page seeing SunStreaker and Sideswipe with cake all over their holoforms, Kayla's face red from laughing, it was her 2 birthday, Bumblebee standing beside her high chair, also laughing.

I check the time, 4:30, "I have to go!" I say shutting my holoform off, I see Kayla, her blue optics sparkling with tiredness, she has blankets and pillows, she walks over to my alt, opens the back door, then let's out a noise in confusion, she sees the book on my arm rest, but shrugs it off climbing in the backseats, she puts her pillow up against the closed driver side backseat door, and climbs in, closing the door behind her, she lays down in the backseats snuggling against the seats, pulling her blankets over her, yawning she closes her pretty blue optics and falls into recharge, immediately, gets it from me.

I sigh, again causing my alt to rumble, "IronHide what's wrong?" Optimus question didn't know he was in the room, "Shh, Kayla is recharging," I whisper softly, I hear them all fall silent, then a click in the COM, I hear them all gasp at the sight of Kayla in the backseats, cuddled up, recharging, "I'm gonna make friends with Will," I hear Sideswipe mumble, "You and me both," Bumblebee says using his radio.