Chapter 23: The Man in the Flamed Suit

Kayla's POV

When I open my eyes...

Wait I'm alive...

Scrap.. Didn't get lucky this time...

I jolt seeing a man, he has blue hair, a blue and red flames jacket, his head is resting on my bed, that I'm laying in, his face is buried in his arms, I look at him for awhile, his breathing is slow, is he sleeping? I look at him for a long while, before hearing a familiar groan...

My eyes widen remembering the deep familiar groan... I feel the urge to smile, then the man lifts his head, I see the familiar face of my:

Father

I look at him shocked... He's really here... 'No Kayla this is just a coma' my mind says...

He looks at me, his blue eyes glowing with comfort, he sits up straight in the chair, I just now noticed that is beside my bed, he goes to speak but my hand over his mouth cuts him off, "Don't speak," I whisper, I remove my hand and let it go to his cheek, he looks into my eyes, I see the longing and need to wrap me in a humungous hug is in his eyes, he leans into my hand, feeling my soft gentle touch.

Optimus's POV

Here my sparkling was...

She was touching my cheek plate, she has the touch like her carrier, smooth and gentle, her blue eyes sparkling with the need to hug me tightly and never let go.

I jolt when she removes her servo, I look at her, she is leaking her coolant, I take my servo and wipe her tear away, "I'm not in a coma am I?" She asks gently, since she was waiting for herself to 'wake' up. I shake my helm, "No, this is no coma, you are here, and here you shall stay," I say in a fierce promise.

"Promise?" She asks gently.

"Promise"
----------------------------------------------
I was holding Kayla while she recharged in my arms, her helm laying on my chassis, she was listening to my spark thrum gently and in no pain, it had thrummed with pain ever since she had been gone, I should have fought hard enough for her to stay, SunStreaker and Sideswipe were cold to the rest of us for 4 years, only snapping and growling at their own team.

I hear Kayla groan when I stopped stroking her hair, I chuckle deeply and smoothly curing her "loneliness" that she had gotten when I stopped stroking her hair, she hummed happily and snuggled into my jacket, she gripped it in her servo. Then the door slowly opens, I see my other Autobots slip in quietly, "Hush," I whisper putting a finger to my lips, they all surround the bed, Sideswipe and SunStreaker at the right side of the bed and Elita at the left.

Elita starts stroking her hair with care, "Oooh~ She's so cute~" Sideswipe coos, then Kayla slaps Elita's servo away and grabs mine and let my servo comb her hair. Elita and the other Autobots chuckle except for SunStreaker, Kayla grabs the pillow behind me and chucks it at Ironhide, it hits her target and leaves Ironhide lost, the other Autobots chuckle except for SunStreaker, "She likes you," Chromia says through her quiet chuckles, Ironhide grunts.

Moments Later

We all hear Kayla groan, "Good morning Kayla~" Sideswipe coos while Kayla opens her eyes, her eyes open slowly but then they widen seeing all of the Autobots surrounding her and myself. "Oh, my, Primus," she breaths, Elita goes to speak but a loud sob from Kayla erupts her, Kayla is hugging Sideswipe and SunStreaker tightly clutching to them like they would disappear.

Sideswipe holds her tightly, so does SunStreaker, "Okay! Family hug!" Arcee says and we all wrap our arms around Kayla, Sideswipe and SunStreaker, "Oh my Primus, you all are warm~" Kayla says sinking into our holoforms warmth, "If anyone has to cry you better do it now!" Elita says.

"Ironhide? Are you crying?" I hear Arcee ask after we all hear a sniffle.

"No! I have something in my optics!" He argues, "That's what they all say!" Kayla giggles.

Ironhide grumbles, we all go to let go, but Kayla holds Sideswipe tighter, "If any of you move I will glitch you!" She warns, we all go back and hug her, "Ahhh~ my family," Elita says happily, "Yeah we are a weird family," Kayla breathes, "Why?!" Sideswipe yelps.

"Because, my aunt Chromia is married to my uncle Ironhide, my aunt Arcee is married to my brother Bee," Kayla says.

"Well that's not weird on Chromia and Ironhide, but super weird on how Arcee is married to Bee... You know what! Forget it!" Ratchet grumbles.

"Let's go to the vehicle hangar," Elita says.

"Do you all want to glitch?!"

We all hug Kayla tightly again.

"I though so,"