Chapter 10: Kayla's Memories

(A/N: Kayla when she was youger)

This chapter will mostly be about Kayla's memories.

The Next Day

Kayla's POV

Today was the most boring day of my life, Bre and Tyler had to go back to Georgia, they were down here for 2 months but they decided to leave early since Bre and Tyler both were having family issues, I understand their decision, I actually accepted it.

I am doodling in front of the yellow and black Camaro, my headphones on, Annabelle taking a nap in the TopKicks backseats, Cherry laying on the red Lambo's hood, Hide is laying only Primus knows where.

I sigh looking around, "It's all gone Cold~" I sing softly, singing 'Cold by Five Finger Death Punch' most of the time eases the stress and pain of my family.

I sigh finishing my small doodle of Bee, my adopted Brother, I think, Mom and Dad always was like a mother and father to him.

Memory:

I look at my older brother, who is hitting baseballs inside of the base, with his aluminum bat, "Okay little sis," he says looking towards me, his blonde and black hair combed but not perfect, his black and yellow Chevy sweatshirt on him along with his black jeans and yellow converses.

"Okay, today Elita and Optimus wanted me to bond with you, like and brother and sister," he starts letting the end of the bat hang on his shoulder while he held the other end, "So today we're going to play hit the ball!" He finishes, "Uh, Bee?" I hear Jazz chuckle, "Ah don't think they want you to teach her how to hit with a bat, she might go after one of us" A smile playing on Jazz's lips.

I run up to Jazz and hug his waist tightly, "Aww, Sweetie," Jazz says kneeling down hugging me, "I love you Jazzy!" I whimper burying my face in his neck.

"Aw, it's okay," he says softly.

"Jazz! I swear to Primus!" I hear Prowl growl walking in, his door wings twitching, he's in his Autobot mode, "Those are our Bi-pedal mode," Bee says resting a hand on my shoulder gently,

"Cops!!" Jazz yells running off in his now in his Autobot mode.

Bee fizzles out of existence then his robotic mode runs up scooping me up, running off clutching me to his chassis, "You okay?" He questions through the radio, I nod, then Sunny and Sides wheel up to us.

"We're gonna play cop and robbers with Prowler... Wanna play?" Sides asks Bee, who nods, "Oh, Sorry Kayla, you can't play," he says gently, my hopes of playing with them drop, "What's so wrong with her playing?!" Sunny grunts looking at his twin, "She can be the person Prowler kidnapped!" Jazz says walking up.

"Yeah! Please Sidesy?!" I chirp, he sighs, "Fine, we'll ask Prowl!" Sideswipe chirps, he gently gras me from Bee, "I'll be back!" He chirps.

Moments Later

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FRAGGING PROCESSORS?!" Prowl yells, "Why?" Sideswipe whines, "She could get hurt or worse!" Prowl growls leaning over his desk glaring at Sides, who huffs and walks out, "I'm sorry Sweet Spark, it looks like you can't play," He says softly he sets me down.

"It's not a big problem! I'll just go to my room!" I say with a fake smile which Sideswipe bought.

"Welp okay! See ya later!" He says doing a two finger salute wheeling off, the others who were playing looked at him with question, Sideswipe says something they all shrug before running or wheeling off, Sunny stays behind looking at me, he looks at me for awhile.