Iwaizumi Hajime ~ Wasn't Expecting That

Start from the beginning

"Thanks for walking me back, Iwaizumi-kun!" Y/N exclaimed happily, and Iwaizumi smiled.

"No problem at all," he shook his head before deciding it was now or never. "Uh, Y/N, would you mind if I could s-see you again?" He asked with a blush on his face, and Y/N giggled before kissing him on the cheek.

"You're so cute! Of course I don't mind seeing you again!" She answered, and Iwaizumi just wanted to hug her right there and then.

"How does seven-thirty tomorrow sound? We could go for a walk in the park?" He suggested, and Y/N nodded happily.

"Seven-thirty sounds great," she answered, and Iwaizumi couldn't stop himself from smiling.

Awesome, see you then I guess," he said awkwardly before giving Y/N a little wave and walking off down the hall, feeling surprisingly proud of himself.

Did I misread the sign?
Your hand slipped into mine,
I wasn't expecting that
You spent the night in my bed
You woke up and you said:
'Well, I wasn't expecting that'.

"Ooh, what did Iwa-chan get up to while I was away, huh?" Oikawa teased, watching as Iwaizumi slipped on a light blue shirt and navy blue jeans.

"Shut up, Shittykawa, at least I can actually get a date," Iwaizumi hissed, and Oikawa chuckled, rolling off of the bed and going to stand next to Oikawa, who was still standing in front of the mirror.

"Face it, you wouldn't be going on this date if it weren't for me," Oikawa stated, leaning his arm on Iwaizumi and Iwaizumi froze for a moment to consider this.

Oikawa was right.

If he had restocked the milk in the fridge, Iwaizumi would've never gotten the chance to meet Y/N at the supermarket and even ask her out on their date, so, technically, Iwaizumi did owe it to his best friend, but he would never admit it.

Clicking his tongue, Iwaizumi shrugged Oikawa's arm off of his shoulder and grabbed bis black blazer from the wardrobe, slipping it on before grabbing a pair of Vans trainers and putting those on too.

"Ah, well, I guess Iwa-chan is too stubborn to even say thanks to his best friend," Oikawa shrugged, turning around to watch Iwaizumi. "But make sure you make me the best man at your wedding."

~*~

"Hey, Hajime," Y/N greeted sweetly when she opened her door and saw Iwaizumi standing there looking very smart and very sexy.

"Wow, you look gorgeous," was all Iwaizumi could get out when he saw Y/N.

All she was wearing was a green sweater with a black vest top underneath it and a pair of navy blue jeans, topped off with a pair of brown boots and a but of red lipstick, nothing too extravagant but she was still extremely flattered.

"Uh, I mean-!" Iwaizumi exclaimed nervously. "You look good! N-not that you look gorgeous- oh, wait, you do look gorgeous! Argh, what am I saying?"

Y/N giggled and Iwaizumi stopped blabbering when she grabbed her coat, hat, scarf and mittens from the side and slipped them on, making her look even more beautiful than she did before.

"You don't look too bad yourself," she replied, and Iwaizumi blushed before pulling his scarf up to cover his red cheeks, causing Y/N to giggle again. "Come on, let's go."