Chapter 34

(Still Alex's p.o.v.)

Rosa stood up as we all watch in excitement.

"We new you could make it"

They looked back again but this time their eyes were normal and had it regular color.

"Yes my little babies"

"What happen? how were you guy able to help us the wound was very deep?" Ethan asked me.

"No no we didn't do anything it was all on them" I said pointing and Maxine and Sistine who were still hand in hand.

Ethan looked puzzled but Rosa looked like she new what was going on. "I told you our babies were going to be powerful" she said.

The doctor came in and said: "ok visit time is over let the alpha and Luna alone".

"My mommy and daddy just came back from the dead and you want us to leave them alone...I don't like you" Maxine hissed at the doctor as her eyes shined.

"Maybe you can stay a few more minutes" the doctor same astonished by the little girls determination.

"Thanks". She said back in the cutest voice. we laughed and some if the pack member had brought balloons and flowers.

Maxine hop on with Ethan and Austin with Rosa. They stayed there for a while and the doctor came back.

"Come on Maxine it's time to go" Austin told her and she took his hand and left the room without anyone telling them what to do.

"Smart and brave kids you two have there". The doctor told them as I left the room as well.

I watched as Maxine and Austin help clean up the territory but looks like they have a different way of doing things.

"MAXINE, AUSTIN PUT THE FIRE DOWN" I yell

They both had a stick with fire on the tip.

" It's going to clean this mess up better" Austin said with no fear.

"Who gave you fire?"

"You forget how powerful we are uncle" they said.

They placed fire on every body as everyone watched watch. The bodies were ashes now. They looked at the fire on the sticks and the fire burned out.

"The best way to clean a mess full of vampires is with fire all that will be left is ashes." that little girl had some determination.

We clapped as they took of into the house holding hands. They love each other.

In that very moment the pack doctor came and told me some bad news....

"Can I see them". I asked and he nodded.

I ran for the office that they were being held and they were holding hands. I started to cry, I don't really cry but today has been the day I have cried the must.

I ran to the house were the kids were. how am I going to tell them.

They were in there room. "I have something to tell you, but you have to be strong". They nodded

"Mommy and daddy are hurt really bad right is that what you had to tell us oh and that you don't know is they are going to make it ". They told me.

"How did you know?" I was amazed but sad

"We knew the moment they were in trouble but we can't help anymore" Austin spoke in sadness

Maxine started to cry and Austin's took her in his hands. "it's time for bed little one". He told her and placed her in bed.

I got him and put him in bed. "Goodnight lovelies". I close the door and sat next to the room and cried.

Those vampires will pay if it is the last thing I do, I will train those kids so that they won't have to depend on anyone.

Those vampires will die sooner or later....

---------------------------------------------

Hello!!!!

Ok all you lovely people out there I want to thank all of you that have read my book I will have a continuing book to this one where Maxine and Austin are in school and they take on there own responsibilities. I know some of you won't like that there parents died, but not every story has a happy ending.

I will be put up the other book in a couple of days. it's going to be called FINISHING WHAT THEY STARTED.

alright love ya and see you later... bye