Chapter 12

Rosa's pov.

Damn this is going to be interesting.

After my brother and daddy left me with my mate and my wolf I called the training off for the day. My uncle wasn't happy about that. At this rate I didn't care.

'Ethan, Zeth, Mike and Brandon meeting now'. I mind link them.

(Mike and Brandon our Rosa's must trusted friends)

As I say down waiting for them to come in I heard a gun shot. I ran toward the sound of the shot and the thing I didn't want to see just happened....... My brother on the floor full of blood and Zeth with a gun in his right hand.

"NO!!" I ran up to Zeth pushed him on the floor and started beaten him just like he did to me. I felt someone hold me back but I escaped there attempted. I took out my knife and stabbed Zeth right under his chest. "Ahhhhh!!!" He screamed and that just annoyed me more than anything in the world "shut up bitch.... how does that feel?!?". I went behind him and before I snapped his neck I said "this is for all you have ever done to me.... you will not Hurt me any more and don't you fucking dare to touch my family!!!" and with that I snapped his neck making him shut up.

"Rosa sweetie calm down babe his dead. His gone". I ran up to my brother who had already heeled and hugged him tightly. "Are you ok Rosa?". "Never been better Alex". He smiled and I went to kiss Ethan. I saw my dad run up to us. "His dead daddy I killed him, his gone for good". He hugged me " thank god your ok sweetheart..... take care if my daughter Ethan sorry I can't stay out for long I will die if I don't get back within 15 minutes love you guys... see you latter". "Bye daddy"

"Come on t let's go home now". Ethan said with love and happiness in his eyes. "Wait what about this pack". I asked. 'Let's kill them one by one' Rivera said (Rosas wolf) 'don't be so violent'. "We have a new alpha" some guy said. he was really tall and looked very mature. "Sounds good to me, you know where to find me if you need any help". I said and he nod and kneeled down and placed his hand on his chest as the rest of the pack did. What does this mean? What even Alex did that...... That guy got up and said

"Thank you and......Be safe princess Rosalinda"