Chapter 11

No this can't be true my father died when I was little. There just fucking with me.

" Rosa sweetie my daughter this is true I am your father please let me explain" his eyes sadden and I felt pain in my chest.

"You have 5 minutes to explain". I said with respected.

"When your mother died I killed the person responsible for it". He started to explain. "I killed everyone that stood in my path, they locked me up and I wasn't able to talk or see you this part killed me. They faked my death so you wouldn't look for me. I hate myself for letting you go and your mother death. I'm sorry for not telling you or being able to contact you". He finished and I felt water in my cheeks.... "daddy!!" I ran up to him a hugged him I felt a second arm come over my shoulder. I looked up to see Alex as he approached my forehead and kissed it.

"Dad are you a vampire?" I asked cuz his scent seemed to be like that. "yeah I am and so is your brother Alex"

Hold up a second! did he just say brother? "I have a big brother?" he chucked probably due to my huge smile. "Yeah a 159 year old brother" Alex said and I lite up "your my brother?". "Yeah Rosa I am that's why I know a lot about you" wow this just gets better and better. "I have been trying to kill our son of a bitch of an uncle we have..... but I think you might wanna stop training his pack you know". I nodded and told them I was ping to start to pack my stuff.

"Take care honey ill see you back at our pack house Luna Rosalinda.... I love you sweetie" I hugged him " I love you too daddy". "Come on little sis ill walk you to the door".

As we approached the door he tickled me and I felt eyes watching me but I didn't mind I was way to happy. I hugged my brother and he kissed my forehead. We pulled away and Alex was pined to the floor by Ethan.

"THAT'S MY MATE YOU FUCKING BASTER!!!"

"ETHAN GET OFF HIM" I screamed out of the top of my lungs, I pusses Ethan off and help Alex up.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU CHOOSE A LEECH OVER YOUR MATE!" anger and sadness filled his eyes.

"THIS LEECH IS MY BROTHER!" silence fill the atmosphere.

"What?".

"This is my brother Alex" I explained

"Alex..... the guy that has been killing this pack... the same person that you have been hanging out with?"

"Hi Ethan I'm Alex nice to meet you I'm Rosalinda's brother sorry for the confusion I just couldn't tell her that she was my little sis". Alex said extending his arm. And to my surprised Ethan shook his hand. Yeeep first vamp and werewolf to agree on something. God this was going to be an adventure I could all ready feel it.