Chapter 23

The diner party was great. It went all smoothly and to my surprise my dad was quite happy that I brought Abel to the diner party.

The table was enormous. me and Abel sat next to each other on the far left side of my dad. we talked and I got to know more about my little kingdom, and Abel past.

He was born and grow up here in royal land. Some of the the gargle protect the kingdom due to the fact that they can fly and have incredible strength.

Abel is one of them only that he protects the family since is one of my dads most trusted man out of the entire kingdom. Alex and Abel made small talks but it wasn't anything big. There were people there that looked familiar. My dad had announce my arrival, and the diner was filled with cheers, howl, excitement and pride.

"I thank you all for coming and thank you Abel for bring me daughter and princess here safe and sound." My dad spoke with pride as he held my hand and placed it on Abel's hand.

Something happened there cause I felt what he felt I saw what he saw and thought what he thought.

"Well... you all have a goodnight" were my dads last words before everyone got up and left.

"What a night... come on ill take you up to your room it's getting late" Abel said and looked toward the direction of the stair case.

"I can't I have to go back to the pack house and tell Ethan that I'm safe". I said truthfully.

'I know but I'm just.... not ready to let go back with him..... I don't want you to go... I know he might be your true mate but I'm still your mate and I love you". His words melted me.

I came up to him and kissed him passionately. I kissed him with love, passion and need.

"Ill be back in the morning" I told him when we pulled away.

"I'll miss you till you get back" Abel said and kissed me again.

After we pulled away he took me up to my room and he stayed while a changed clothes I didn't mind if he saw me change. and may I say he is my mate!!

"Ok I'm ready" I said.

"Alright your going to go to the pack under one condition, I will take you, and tomorrow I will go and pick you up".

Abel's p.o.v

I have to say some thing I can't let her go alone.

"Alright your going to go to the pack under one condition, I will take you, and tomorrow I will go and pick you up". I said not wanting to sound jealous that she was going to sleep with some guy I could easily rip his head off, just for leaving her alone.

"Your a prince" her voice slap me out of my thought of killing that guy.

I took her by the hand and took her into the main hall down stairs and out the front entrance, through the double doors into the pathway into the forest.

"Yo, man, Abel where you taking my sister??" Alex came out of no where

"My brother I'm going to the pack house so Ethan can see that I'm safe, ill be back in the morning, his just taking me" Rosa spoke the truth.

"Oh ok, well take care of her man, that's my little sister....."

" And my mate". I said cutting him off....." of course I'll take care of her.

We shook hands and he left.

We walk, talked and laughed. Saying her smile makes me happy I don't know why I would do if that so called Ethan is her true mate. I want her to be all mine.