Chapter 20

This was not possible....

That... thing had wings. Black wings, beautiful black wings that shine as the sun hits them with care.

"Ross are you ok my love?" I managed to get my eyes off the beautiful creature un sure what to do next. I looked at Ethan and nodded.

"I'll be back honey I just have to go do something i'll be back soon". I said and kissed him. I walked toward the door, open it smoothly.

I didn't want to make to much noise just in case he didn't want me to see him, even though he was in an open space.

I didn't realized I was talking slow steps toward this beautiful creature, until he turned around and stop. His blue eyes cough mine and my heart raced. That beautiful thing was part human.... he was very tall. He was shirtless which exposed a lot of sexy muscles, 'Rosalinda you have a mate!!' My wolf told me 'yes i know but you can't say that his not sexy'. She purred as he touched my skin.

"Hello beautiful, I believe I have the answer you seek". His voice was making my legs week and standing got hard. for god sake keeping my eyes open as he spoke was a challenge.

"W-who are y-you?" damn I can't even speak right.

"Your is like music to my ears, but this is not a safe place to talk come on ill take you home". He grabbed my hand was he started to walk. "wait what" I said as I came to my senses

"I knew you wouldn't stay so quite after you took in every inch of my body, even though you haven't seen anything..... yet". He said with a small smile.

"Umm where are you taking me?" I shock those dirty thought of see his... never mind..

"Home, where you were supposed to live my princess, but you will see what m talking about once I explain everything, I promise Chiquita" (it means small in a good way in Spanish)

We walk ad I couldn't help but look at his chest and admire his hair that started from his belly button and went one where i assumed it ended...

"Some one is watching us princess" he said as he did something with his shoulders and his wings disappeared, with no mark of them ever coming out of that smooth skin, his arms grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him

Foot steps.... not to far away from here someone was here but we couldn't see them.

" you have to run as a wolf and I will fly" he said a bit in a hurry

"Wait no I dot want you to go" I said without thinking

"I will be in the air when you look up ill be right there with you I won't leave you alone I promise just trust me, do you trust me?" he said with care and..... love... I pushed those thoughts away

"Yes I trust you". With that he took into the sky and I ran. That familiar feeling of breaking bones and stretching skin came back..... I was in my wolf.

I looked up to see him and notice his every move he was beautiful and graceful. his muscles contracted with every move.

'Stay focus on what lays in front of you'. He just MIND LINKED ME!!

'Ok'. Was all I could said

After a while of running I looked up an he wasn't there, I changed into my human. " Where are you!?!?". I screamed

"Shh Chiquita I'm right here don't worry, but your going to need some clothes". He gave me a baggy shirt and I put it on quickly

"What's your name?". I asked shyly

"My name is Abel". He said as he came in closer to me "what's yours?"

"I'm Rosa".

Now he was only a breath away, I put my hand on his chest and felt as he purred underneath my touch. that was just plain sexy.

My eyes closed on there own account and our noses touch. I want him, I need him, ill kill for him. 'mate, this is mine and ill have it as mine'. My wolf demanded.

"The house is just passed those hug trees, but its only visible to the royal family, the royals have always been hybrid that's why I'm bring you here". He said calmly like if my touch calmed him

"Then what are we waiting for?" I asked as I manage to open my eyes.

"I don't know, maybe a miracle" Abel sounded disappointed

He played with my hair and I let him I don't know how long I have been here but I didn't care I wanted to stay here. "we should go before that person finds us again". Now he really sounds disappointed

"Abel?"

"Yes..."

'Say it you know you want it'. My wolf said

"Kiss me"