Chapter 17

He was there right there and my anger was building up...

Fucking vampires...

He looked towards our direction but we knew he couldn't see us unless he was right there next to use. Oh and our scent was covered.

"Ok it's time to move in". I explained the devil has gone in the house and this was our only chance. we ran towards the back of the huge red and black mansion which was only visible to immortal and supernatural eyes.

"Rosalinda Ramos" I heard someone call out in the distance. I looked around it was a woman around her 49. She is beautiful. But as I walk toward her she disappear. Who was she? What does she want? Do I have to know her?

All these question ran throw my head. "Rosa are you ok?". Ethan looked worried. "Yes I'm fine, come one let's go". I shocked those those thought away. I found the devils scent. It smelled like dry blood and rotten flesh. I closed my eyes and saw her again her eyes looked at me with such sadness and emotion. I opened my eyes......

She's gone..... why would I think of her she's gone my mother is dead she is gone.....

"Hello Rosalinda.... Howard you my daughter"......

---------

BAM BAM....ok people well there you it sorry for the wait.... love ya