Chapter 2

I look around for a while and sat in the bed. Seconds later he came in with some close and shoes, "here you go... oh and my name is Ethan"

"Wait!..." I said wanting to have him near me "yes Rosa what do you need?"

"Where is your room..... you know in case I need help or something" I said blushing. He chuckled and came closer to me closing the door behind him. "My room is next to yours, if you need anything just knock on my door........ unless you want me to stay here, but before you answer that question let me get you some food sweetie" my eyes lite up to the sound of food!

Ethan came back with a plate full of FOOD!! I ate it really quickly and Ethan watch in amazement. "it seems like you haven't eaten in years Rosa. So now back to that question do you want me to stay here with you?" I thought about it for a minute and without thinking about it for another second I said "yes please stay with me your the only one I trust"

Ethan pov.

She wants me to stay with her.....she trusts me!! She is so beautiful I love her... wait I love her? 'mate' my wolf is crying out for her touch... " So Rosa tell me some thing about you and why did you run away and why do you have scares on your belly?" sadness filled her eyes and I knew she has been through a lot. I put my hand on her knee and she looked at me with those breathtaking brown eyes. "Well" she started to explain "as you know my name is Rosa but my full name is Rosalinda Ramos I was apart of Blackwater pack. My mom was killed when I was 3 and my dad never wanted me. I have a brother that left me at the age of 14 and I was sent to live with my uncle and his pack. I have been beaten and I have almost been raped" her eyes started to water. I put my hand around her waist and kissed her forehead. She put her arms around my neck. "I ran away because I couldn't take the pain I have never been loved by anyone and I never will... Most of the scars have been from my uncle and his shit ass pack!" she ended her life story and I just had her in my arms. "ok now you listen to me you may not have been loved in your old pack but this is my pack I am the future alpha and I want you to be in my pack?" She smile and gave me the biggest hug ever this was the first time I have seen her smile and man I loved it. "So is that a yes sweetie?" she pulled back and looked at me... I have to say I was hoping I would fall asleep with her in my arms.. "yes I would love to be apart of your pack!"

"Come on let go to sleep" I told her. she nodded in response. I got a blanket and put it on the floor when I heard her say "ummm what are you doing?" she looked confuse " I am making my bed?" I was unsure " well your not going to sleep on the floor come on get in the bed" I smile when she said that. "goodnight" she said as I grab her waist and she faced me. Her small, gorgeous face was on my chest and I fell in deep sleep knowing that she was in my arms..and now she was safe with me she's my mate... she might not know it but Rosalinda belongs to me an I plan to tell her in the morning!