Chapter 3

Ethan pov.

I woke up next to Rosa her small, skinny body on my side. Damn she is soo beautiful, and the best part is she is mine. She is my mate and I will never let anyone hurt her.

She is really skinny, most be cause of her shit ass pack. when I get my hands on them I won't let any of them live!. "Morning sweetheart, sleep well" she opened her eyes and looked around. "Morning" her voice still sounds sleepy, but it is still beautiful. "Are you hungry?... Why dont you go take a shower and I will prepare you something to eat" she nodded and got out of bed and headed toward the shower. I went down stairs and prepared us some eggs.

Rosa came down stairs a few minutes later, her brown hair looked as black as the night sky. And her brown color eyes snap to mine. " wow you look amazing"

Rosa pov.

I looked at him. " Wow you look amazing" my heart stopped. He just said I looked amazing! I stared to walk toward him and gave him a hug. God I love to feel his touch.... we were still hugging when I felt his lips touch my cheeks. I looked at him, I got lost in his gorgeous green eyes. His hands still on my back pushed me closer to him... now we were only inches away, his nose touched mine and when he was about touch my lips! someone came in the kitchen " oh umm sorry Ethan, I didn't mean to...." Ethan raised his hand cutting him off "Its ok, don't worry about it.

Ethan had given me a plate with some eggs and orange juice. wow the kid could cook. As I finished a thanked him for the amazing breakfast. "ok Rosa how old or you?" he asked me in the sweeties voice. "I'm 19 almost 20... how old are you Ethan?" "I am 21....so I will be training you so you could defend yourself, I don't want you to get hurt so I will train you personally."

Oh goody I was going to get my ass kicked by my mate.... What ever that meant, every time I would be near him my wolf would say that. Well guess there is no going back now.

Ethan told me to meet him outside in ten minutes. I was out in 5 minutes.

--------------------------------------------
Hey guys imma try to update every night...., love ya, sorry for my framer errors