Chapter one: Train Ride

Start from the beginning

“Look, Jack, she’s been really stressed, and yes, you just got rid of some of it but she’s still running the country. She doesn’t want to go; you can’t make her,” Anna told me.

"I know, but still…She needs help and I know a really good professor that can help her! Plus, she's received the letter (Hogwarts acceptance letter) several times since she became eleven." I contradicted.

"Well it’s up to her. You can't just stuff someone down a sack and bring them there." Kristoff said. When he said that I realized that, yes I could do just that.

"And Jack... When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and nobody can keep them apart." Anna said smiling while she came to hug Kristoff. Of course I knew she was right….but it’d still be cool to have Elsa as a study partner.

~*~

The next day we had a feast in the castle and invited many of the villagers. It wasn't as grand as the feasts that were held at Hogwarts but it was okay. Elsa was a completely different person from the carefree-messed-up-super-nerdy girl to a mature responsible-looking queen. She greeted the villagers with poise and perfection. She wore her usual ball gown dress of black and aqua blue. She held her braids in a bun and let a few of her bangs dangle and as I looked closer she wore her gloves.

It's been years since she’s worn those!

"Jack, here!" Anna came to where I was standing in the hall, bringing me a load of suitcases.

"Really? I have to bring all this?" I asked her, stepping back a bit.

"Yeah. It was your Idea to--" Anna said but before she continued I covered her mouth. Elsa passed by us and we caught her attention.

"What are you doing?" She asked, a suspicious smirk teasing her lips.

"How bout you? What's with the gloves your royalness?" I smirked grabbing her glove just like what Anna did before.

"Give it back, Jack! This is no joke!" She cried holding out her bare hand. I saw Ice slowly climb around her fingers. It was freezing her!

"Elsa! Your hand! What's going on?" I quickly gave her her glove back and touched her fingers.

"I tried...a spell..." Elsa said, whispering to Anna and I, "You see... It was getting troublesome here at Arendelle. A lot of bandits, taking papers and such came in on a wave. While I was in the library doing paper work I came across an old book that father used to read about the trolls. I searched and read about it and I happened to find a spell that can give you energy to do work faster. I tried it...and...well, you see..."

"You lost control of your strength which was your powers." I finished her sentence with a serious face.

Elsa looked down to her shoes as Anna came to her side to hug her.

"I need to rest. You may continue the party." Elsa said in a queen-like manner as she walked down the hallway, turned a corner and left our sight.

Elsa's P.O.V:

Jack found out that I tried to be like him and do magic. I thought I could get to spend more time with him if I used that spell to get the work done faster. Guess I was wrong.

I headed to my room, freezing a few steps along the way. My body pinched but I chose to ignore it. I tugged my cape, pulling it off as I entered my room, shutting the door tight. My back slowly pressed itself on the wooden door now sliding down to sit. Its like my body had a mind of its own but I knew this was just the side effects of the spell.  My eyes were teary and moist almost breaking to tiny cold droplets. I paused to look around. I felt weary and languish."What's wrong with me?" I curled up sinking my head unto my arms and knees slowly falling into a deep sleep.