I looked around me to see that it was a night market , a very crowded night market. Some were screaming the food orders at the top of their lungs. I heard children laughing and screaming. The sound of people cooking food items. I could already felt the heat on my face even though we were meters away from it.

I'm actually surprised that Ayato has brought me to a place like this. Isn't he worried that I would run off?

"Dont try anything funny or else." he hissed in my ear after grabbing my hand and interwining it. I could feel my cheeks slightly burning. No guy has ever done that to me before.I've decided that I'll just follow him around since he had this smile on his face. Yes , a legit smile , not a smirk. However when he saw that I was looking , it immediately left his face and was replaced with his usaul bored poker face. 

We walked around as I stared at the people around us. Usaully ,  I would avoid coming to this types of markets because it was slightly overwhelming for me. So I would always ask Yui to buy me some food and bring it home , if she doesn't mind.

"If you can guess Yours Truly's favorite food here. I may buy a snack for you." he stopped and looked down at me. A confident smile on his lips. He opened his mouth slightly when he noticed I was staring. 2 white fangs which has yet to pierce my skin. "Come on , quick! I'm starving." he put his hand that wasn't holding onto mine on his stomach.

I looked around me , hoping that I would make the right guess. It would be nice if he would buy something for me. I'm craving for something here.  Perhaps he likes Dango? I stared at the banner carefully , thinking again. 

'No. He doesnt like dango.' I heard the familiar voice that I think is my mother said.

'something like dango but not quite..' my mother whispered again.

Something like dango but not quite...

"Come on! Be quick with your guessing. Yours Truly is getting quite impatient." Ayato complained, nudging my shoulder with his body. I looked up and pouted. I'm still thinking. Something like dango but not quite.. 

I pulled him along and started walking around. "You really want Yours Truly to buy you something huh?" he asked , chuckling. I nodded slightly , if he pays attention maybe he'll notice that I nodded my head.

Takoyaki. It was like a ball like dango. I smiled and pulled on his hand. "Eh you got the answer?". I nodded my head when he said that. "You have to tell me what is it then. You can't show me." he smirked. I glared at him. Everything comes with a price. And this price was for me to talk to him. "Come on , it isn't that hard , stupid." he suddenly bit my ear.

I tiptoed and pushed his shoulder down which made him curse a little but I leaned in and whispered 'Takoyaki' in his ear. "Eh how!?" his face was shocked which made me gave him a confident smirk. "Alright." he rolled his eyes. He quickly went to the Takoyaki stall and literally bought 15 balls of Takoyaki. He turned to me and asked me to quickly bring him over to the stall and he'll buy it for me. I smiled widely and was about to run but he quickly pulled me back. I frowned at him and literally dragged him over to the store.

"Kakigori?" he questioned. I nodded my head and made small and short jumps , showing how excited I was. It has been very long since I last ate this amazing ice shaved dessert with sweet syrup. He shook his head , and I swore I saw a small smile on his lips.

"What flavor?" he shook me , glaring at me for 'day-dreaming' again.  I pointed to the grape flavor which he told the lady in the counter. He passed me the plastic container and before I knew it , we were sitting on a bench , away from the noisy atmosphere. It was in the park that was pretty empty. 

"This is the best takoyaki ever." he smiled as he ate. It reminded me of a child that was given his favorite food after a long time. I stared at him for awhile and shook my head and continued eating the dessert that he bought for me. 

I put aside the container and looked beside me to find out that Ayato was staring at me. "I'm still feeling a little hungry.." he whispered in my ear. I gulped and quickly moved away but his hand was suddenly wrapped away my waist. "Stop annoying. When will you understand that you belong to me?" he growled near my ear , I felt my breath stopped for a moment when I felt his hot breath against my skin.

I felt his tongue licked the skin at my neck which made me shiver a little , thats when I started pushing him away roughly. The experience with Laito is enough , theres no need for another. "Stop pushing around. I'll make sure.." he whispered.

"It hurts..a lot." 

I felt his fangs sink into my neck. It was different compared to Laito's. Ayato was sinking his fangs deeper into my flesh , and he was sucking my blood faster and stronger compared to Laito's. I whimpered when I felt his arm tighten against my waist. His free hand slowly went up from my lower back to my shoulders and up to my head which sent ticklets all over my body. I felt his fingers sliding through my white hair and without warning he gripped it tight and pulled my head back using my hair. I let out a whimper again , feeling some of my hair getting ripped out from my scalp.

I heard him chuckle against my neck when he heard my whimpers. 

"Stop making it sound like you enjoy it." he said against my skin.

_xx_

Sorry if I made Ayato too sweet here! But it's kinda cute right right right?