Gekkouin II

This is pretty serious now.
I don't know what to do. I want to be spoiled by him. His touch. His Lips. His warmth. His everything. Will I get the chance to be greedy. I wanna ravish him till everyone knows he's mine. My deepest desire. Sighing I turn around and close my eyes. It has been days since I could get a couple of hours of sleep. Meanwhile I lay awake and keep thinking about this demon and the worst is he can read my mind like an open book "I'm so stupid!" I whisper and hide my face in the soft pillow. I'm a fool.
Slowly my eyes begin to close as the moon keeps illuminating my dark room.
A little less conversation and more of your touch. I'm craving and keep yearning for the impossible again "Look what you started!" Interrupts a voice which is a seductive melody in my ears. Turning around I look into the crimson orbs of Gekkouin. He is standing in my room. I can see him. Feel his warmth. It's is a dream, right? I'm being fooled by him again. Backing up against the wall I keep looking at him. Unable to read his intention. With every taken step I lose my patience. He is in my reach now. Challenging me. Grabbing his wrist I push him into the mattress and climb on top him "This isn't right!" I whisper and let go of his wrist. I'm irritated. Sliding off his toned body I lower my eyes. I'm a monster swallowed by lust and greed. Devouring everyone around me. I'm the worst. Gekkouin laughs and pushes himself off the bed eyeing me suspicious "My dear (F/N) well be united for eternity!" He whispers and his crimson orbs start to glow dangerously. Gulping I look up to see him crawling towards me. His fangs are exposed. What do you want? Before I realize his dark intension I'm pushed against the wall. The man is filling my blouse apart "First you have to die my Love!" He whispers and buries his fangs inside of my pearl white skin. I want to scream out loud but nobody would hear me. Gekkouin is staking big gulps of my blood. His greed for me can't be tamed and satisfied easily. I feel the blood leaving my system. Gasping I reach my hand out. Gekkouin captures it placing it above his heart. I'm near death. Few seconds later I feel how every part of my body accepted death but something is hindering me to die.
The screams of my beloved ones is awakening me from my trance like stadium. I'm dead. The death bestowed upon me by my beloved one but something is missing "Gekkoin?" I whisper and open my eyes. I need him. I want him here beside me. I'm hopeless in love with him. Few tears are scoring my crimson turned orbs as I try to summon him here. Why? Why isn't he answering me?
Suddenly he appears before me a sad smile replacing his mature face "I'm sorry. It seems my plan failed my love!" He whispers and kneels infront of me "This will be the last time...." He says and embraces me as he speaks the worst which I thought I would never hear. Gripping onto him I cry hoping this is a bad dream. Gekkouin is trembling still as he captures my lips with the words "Goodbye!"
He starts to shatter in my arms.
The contract between us is broken.