Yuu X You X Mika

Trembling I hide behind the shelf and see how Yuu is trying to save mika by drinking his blood. For me it's still surreal. Biting my lip I slide the wall down and hide myself in the shadows. They always care for each other I have no place to belong to. This the part which hurts the most is me and you. Suddenly I feel a familiar presence infront of me. I've been hiding since the war here so why must I be found now. I look am up into jade colored eyes. Yuu. He is muttering my name before falling onto his knees. Slowly I touch his face and shut his lips with my finger. His muscle is tensing up under my touch. Yuu grabs my hand roughly and pulls me towards Mika. He is panting hard. Avoiding to look at him I plead Yuu to let me go. I've escaped Sanguineum and hid from the moon demon company but now I've been found from the two. My story started with the hyakuya family but I left them. I'm guilty. Yuu pushes me infront of Mika and down onto my knees. If I haven't left maybe he would be still human. Suddenly mika attacked me and pushes me onto the ground roughly. Blood is dripping from his wound and teeth "D-Drink" I stutter and push mika against me. I feel his tears rolling down my hot skin. Mika bites into my throat and starts to drink up. I embrace him watching Yuu who has a flushed face. Is he still a kid. From the strong suck I Moan Mika's name and close my eyes. Yuu turns around and is breathing heavily. Still watching him I carefully sit up with mika who is pushing me against him.
Mika let go of the sore flesh and is panting. I brush his hair softly before kissing his cheek softly "Let's escape together and live peacefully!" Yuu and Mika are whispering and keep looking at me. Sadly I smile and push them away from me "I'm sorry but I can't!" I say and clean Mika's lips. Both are grabbing my hand as I try to escape due to the force my blouse is ripped open. Blushing I cover my chest and see the lusting eyes of a vampire and a Human.