Shinya Hiiragi

It has always been him. The one who I admired. Shinya Hiiragi. I knew him since high school and cared for him deeply. But because I always tagged along with Guren he thought nothing of me. The war us about to start. Regret is filling me and despair. What if I never gonna see him again? I haven't told him my feelings. Back when I should have Confessed to him. I sigh and sit on the Rock watching Guren mocking Yuu, again. Shinya is a Sniper and is located somewhere far away. I gaze up into sky seeing suddenly Shinya on a rooftop. I can't be. I step near the house and stumble the stairs up. Shinya. Shinya. I have too see him. In the mean time Crowley and Lacus arrived on the battle field destroying their surroundings and killing my comrades. I hear their screams filled with pain. Opening the door I see him there. Shinya. As I go to him he turns around and drags Me towards him. I blush a ton of red. Maybe he is feeling the same. But I hear a laugh. The vampire has followed me. Hiding my sadness I break free from his arms and summon my scythe. I don't know how that happened but the vampire had bitten me. Raging Shinya. Now I'm holding onto Shinya before I crash into my dead "let go. Idiot!" I say feel the tears escape my eyes "...if it's for your sake I'll die happily!" I scream and try to push hid hand away. He looks at me with wide eyes before I feel that I'm falling. Smiling I press the hand that Shinya was holding a seconds ago at my heart. Suddenly I feel the arms of someone embracing me. Why did he jump? Idiot. I hug him close to me as he lays his head on my chest. Grabbing onto me. I caress his Hair before I lay my head on his "Shinya before I die I wanna say something" I say and shield him with my body "I won't let you die!" He says and wipes my tears away "I love you" I whispered and kissed his Forehead. He laughs before kissing me on the lips. We are crashing through the ground into a tunnel. Shinya still hasn't let me go "I love you too!" He says. Suddenly Guren shows up. Hiding at Shinya 's chest I blush "Guren. Go away. I have something to discuss right now~" says Shinya and laughs.