Mika Hyakuya pt.2

I won't forget this. Damn vampire. Toying with me cause you git his looks. I'm gonna take you down even if it means I'll drag you with me down to hell. I won't allow someone like you to ruin everything which I've build so far.
Mika is letting go of the sore flesh. Breathing heavily against my skin. Suddenly his tounge is brushing against the holes were his fangs were stuck a minute ago. He licks the blood grubbing my hands tighter. I'm not gonna sit and watch you play me. Outta nowhere Mika has pushed me against the ground now. The coldness is slowly getting on my nerves. The blonde vampire is Hi wring above me now. His Blue eyes filled with despair and and hate "You're my enemy!" I hiss at him trying to struggle free. He chuckles darkly before placing his legs so that my movements were cut off immediately. I gritt my teeth thinking of a possible way to escape. It's pointless. Avoiding his eyes I hope Yuu comes in and rescues me from the Vampires grip above me. Laying underneath him I feel how his gloved hand is starting to unbutton my white blouse. The blood is rushing to my cheeks "what do you think you're doing?" I ask him trying to hit him but he is stronger and pins my hands with his right hand above my head. Mika is getting back to open the blouse and minutes after the cold air is hitting my skin. Mika is leaning in and lays his head on my exposed chest "This warmth...which I've lost!" He whispered making it impossible for me to hear. I can't break free it's impossible. If this goes on who knows what will happen? God please save me. I pray in silent as Mika is still towering above me. Why is he making such a face? Don't! Not in front of me please. Closing my eyes I want to forget the picture but it's impossible. It shows up in my mind. I'll regret it surely getting involved with a vampire. Slowly I reach out to Mika and place my hand on his Cheek taking him by surprise "Are you still my family?" I ask now and gaze into his eyes which were filled with hate once against me. He is speechless and crush down. Wrapping my arms around him I let him sob. Nobody can see him now. He holds me like he'll lose me any minute if I let go "Everything has gone so wrong " I whisper and close my eyes. Mika breathes my scent in before closing the gasp between us. His lips are so soft. I want more. More of him. The time we lost back then. I'm be trying the moon demon company because of a vampire.
"I want more!" I whisper with a flushed face. Mika chuckles before giving me another kiss which I'll glady accept from him.