Lacus Welt

The childish vampire is walking before me , leading me through the paths of Sanguineum. The chains around My wrist reminding me of my place as a Livestock. Staring at the back of Lacus I keep thinking about the encounter we had a few weeks ago maybe one month now.
They had come to capture us. The Vampires. Scary creatures but mesmerising and so was Lacus.
Even though he threatened me and said to me I'm a Livestock and that the vampire owns us I couldn't stop to develop these feelings. I should just be honest with myself for once. I should admit that I'm in love with the purple haired vampire but there is no future for us. Eventually he'll be using me in the near future. Gritting my teeth I stare at the ground. I've committed the biggest sin. My mother would be ashamed of me as my father. I've tainted our family. Suddenly I bump into Lacus back as he stops in his tracks. He giggles at me "sweet. You can make that face also." He says with an amused voice and takes the chain into his gloved hand dragging me from the street. I stumble behind him trying to match his pace "wait. You're too fast. I'm gonna fall." I say with a begging voice. If Lacus feels like it he could get ride of me within a second. So why is he keeping me? Because of my blood. I doubt it. He slows down leading me through the darken alleys. I've been captured by him since the beginning. There is no escaping. Lacus sighs before Turing around now and taking the Chains off my wrist, after all its pointless to run away here "listen I'm gonna spend the night at yours. So would you lead the way?" He asks with a smiling face. I take his words in before realizing what he just said. The blood is rushing to my cheeks as I lead him. Suddenly the paths is endless and the time passes by Slower. Lacus is following me through the alleys. Nothing is being said as we reach slowly the house where I'm living. All alone. Opening the door I'm welcomed by darkness and loneliness, just like always. Lacus is stepping in yawning as he looks around.
Just a Livestock, huh. Sad. Does he know about these feeling I'm having? I wonder.
Lacus is laying his sword on the table stretching his body "Let's go to sleep!" He says and pushes me towards the run down bed. He seems surprised by the run down furniture. I walk towards the bed feeling how my heart is beating. I never dared to dream about a situation like this. Laying on the bed I start to shiver. The coldness is getting me now. Just like every night. Even though I have these sheets, they aren't spending me any warmth at all. Closing my eyes I feel suddenly warm arms pulling me back against a chest "you're cold. Right?" He asks and embraces me. I'm speechless and let it happend "I know how lonely you are!" He said against my ear. I turn around in his embrace which spends me warmth and security resting my hands against his chest "how?" I ask softly. His hands are pushing me against his chest now as he holds me in place "Let's live together!" He says outta nowhere taking me by surprise "even though you're a vampire and I'm a human. You want to live with me?" I ask now feeling how the tears are slowly falling. Lacus nods his head and brushes my hair away from my face "yes. I want." He whispers and wipes my tears away. Lacus is taking my hand in his softly bringing it to his lips kissing my knuckles gently afraid I'll break from his strength. Suddenly his fangs cut my middle finger open. His crimson eyes are widening from the leaking liquid.
Few Seconds are passing by before the fact is hitting me n the face "Lacus. Are you thirsty?" I ask him now holding my finger up with the blood. He gulps before nodding. Softly I put my finger against his lips. He is speechless. As the blood is dripping into his tounge and he tastes the aroma his vampire instinct is awakening. Lacus holds my hand sucking the blood from the finger now. I'm Blushing 50 shades of red as his tounge is gracing against my skin "I love you!" I whisper quietly hoping he haven't heart it "Me too. I love you too!" He whispers and takes my finger from his mouth. The conor of his lips are blood smeared. Smiling I reach out to his face and wipe the remaining blood away before sharing an passionate love filled kiss with the vampire I fell on love.