Shinya Hiiragi Lemon

Shinya lost a bet against me. Again. Now we're sitting in my room, Shinya dressed up as a woman. To be honest he looks really beautiful. I can't advert my eyes from him and somehow he seems to know this fact.
Shinya seems to like this through. Why am I Blushing like crazy. Turning my face around I close my eyes. This is bad. If this goes on he'll find out about my feelings which I kept so long hidden within my heart. Suddenly I feel a big hand grabbing my wrist softly turning it around. Gasping from the sudden touch I shiver and look into the Blue eyes of him. Shinya Hiiragi. Completely mesmerised by him I crawl next to the man. Gulping I stop infront of his lips. One inch away till our Lips will collide with each other "Shinya" I whisper against his lips feeling the light weight of them brushing against mine. How much I adore you. How much I thirst for you. I just can't past you. You're everything that matters to me. My world. My everything. Closing my eyes I await his sinful kiss which is now lingering on mine. He has pulled me on his lap and continue to kiss me "Stop it. We're comrades!" I whisper in between the kiss and try to break free from his arms which has caught me. I knew all along it has to be you. Slowly I trail my hand against his shoulder. The silk fabric is sliding off and his porcelain skin is exposed. Where my finger is gliding his muscles are tensing up "Touching me. Teasing me and telling me no" he whispers against my ear in a seductive manner "this time I need to feel you!" Says Shinya and is pushing me into the mattress. His lips immediately kissing my neck. Kissing and sucking on the sore skin as he leaves love bites all over me. Closing my eyes I feel the sensation from his kiss. Gently he starts to undress me. Shinya's lips are trailing towards my cleavage. He can't get enough. Moaning I turn my face around ashamed to look at him after all he is my boss as a Hiiragi. Shinya isn't stopping and takes the bra off throwing it across the room "(F/N). I'll devour your everything!" He says and takes the right mud into his mouth. Sucking, licking and biting my nipple and massaging the other one. Few minutes later the same treatment towards the other one. He leaves hickeys wherever he reaches. Places visible for others. Marking me as his own property. Kissing along the navel he smiles against my skin before biting and continues his way down. I moan his sinful name as he reaches my panties. Within a minute he is tearing the undergarment away having me now fully exposed to him "S-S-Shinya??"I ask with a flushed voice and looking now into his eyes which are clearly covered in Lust "I can't take it anymore. I need you!" He says throwing his Kimono away and rubbing his genitals against mine "it'll will hurt a bit!" He says a d slides inside of me. I gasp from the sudden Penetration and grab the sheets underneath me. Shinya moans and stops a few minutes to let me adjust his size "your insides are so warm. It's tight and sucking me in!" He moans and pants heavily. He is starting to thrust inside of me keeping the speed. I moan his name and feel him interwine our hands as he keeps going "It f-feels so good" he says and kisses me. A kiss filled with passion, Lust and love. Shinya is brushing his tounge against my lips asking for entrance. Granting him his wish I feel him playing with my tounge. Fighting for dominance which I lose clearly. I moan his name and feel myself close to the climax already "Shinya. I'm close!" I say and feel him throbbing "me too!" He says and within a minute his semen are filling my insides up. I moan and hold onto his shoulders leaving scratches from the overwhelming pleasure "I love you Shinya!" I whisper and fall asleep in his arms ""(F/N) thank you for giving yourself to me. I think I'm in love with you too!" He whispers against my lips before falling asleep.