Kureto Hiiragi

Putting my defenses up so I won't fall in love with Kureto or else I'll be probably a hinderence for him. I can't let my feelings get in between us. As u walk through the building I meet the familiar gazes of the Hiiragis. Shinya waves as he walks past me. Seishiro just smiles a bit before following Shinya. If I could I try to love him but my heart decided before I knew it. This Tsundere. Sighing I continue my way thinking about him again. What I didn't knew is that Kureto was following me. I'm such a mess at the moment. Love is trouble. It's definitely not worth it. Suddenly my gaze is locked with purples orbs. Guren. Smiling I run towards him jumping in his arms. Everyone thought that something is happening between us but Guren is just overprotective I think. I never have asked him. Since I've been by his side since the Mahiru accident he never let me off. Seishiro even teased me saying I'm a cruel woman for giving him false signals. Somehow I have to ask him "Ne Guren. Do you have feelings towards me?" I ask outta nowhere feeling his arms around me tensing up. Kureto was standing in the middle of the sideway eyeing us with hate and jealousy. Guren had everything he ever wanted right in his arms.
Gulping I feel the tension between us now "(F/N). Don't you know by now?" He asks me placing my hand now right on his heart. It's beating rapidly against his chest "Guren...!" I whisper and look down. He really is in love with me. Suddenly a yellow thunder light separates us. Raimeiki. Turning my head towards him I see him now looting his Katana towards us yelling to capture us.
What is happening ?
They roughly pull me towards the head of the Hiiragis. Kureto. His eyes are reflecting hate. Does he hate me? Being in trance I didn't even notice that teats had welled up. He gave the order to bring me to his private room. He's gonna kill me. They lead the way and I feel the burning gazes of the soldiers. Guren. Hopefully you are gonna be ok. But I don't love you. I have to tell Kureto or else he'll never know. They roughly push me inside waiting outside for their master to come. It didn't take long before he appeared crashing the doors open. Instantly I stand up eyeing him as he steps near me "Kureto!" I whisper and feel his anger "Are you betraying me? " he asks me outta nowhere. Shaking my head I look up at him " I would never betray you Kureto!" I whisper and look down. It's hurting me. Why is Kureto thinking that? "Prove it!" He demands now. He isn't believing me? Why? What have I done? There is the only choice left. Gulping I walk towards him feeling uneasy about it. Kureto could kill me within a second. Maybe he'll understand now my feelings. Tiptoeing I rise up to his level breathing against his lips before pressing them softly onto his. Hopefully you'll understand my feelings from this kiss. Suddenly I feel his arms around me, pressing me against him. He tried to be soft with me. How cute. I break the kiss and look into his eyes "Kureto. You're the only man for me!" I said with a flushed face before turning my fave away.