Possessed Yuu x Reader

How did they find us? Even though we left the Japanese Imperial Demon Army. The Vampires still found us. Ferid Bathroy and Crowley Eusford. Stepping back I grab my Demonic Sytche. Prepared to fight and protect Yuu. Glaring daggers at the silver haired vampire I feel his overwhelming power. Outta nowhere he is right behind me sinking his fangs into my shoulder roughly sucking the blood out from my system. Gasping I push him away but due the sharp fangs he sliced open my skin. It's burning. Looking beside me I see Yuu being possessed by Asuramaru. Not again. Rushing to his side I grab his hands tightly "Yuu please I beg you. Wake up!" I plead and see into his crimson red eyes. The same color as blood. Yuu is looking down "let me go or I'll kill you!" He warns me with his dangerous eyes on me. I gulp and shake my head "never. I'll never let you go!" I say lay my head on his chest. Suddenly pain is taking over my body. It's unbearable. Coughing up I taste the crimson liquid escaping my mouth "Y-Yuu?" I whisper and look down. His sword penetrated me. Gulping I let go of him. He tried to kill me "Yuu-Chan... You Damn demon!" Says Mika and rushes to my side. My body is becoming numb. Yuu pulls his sword out before glaring at me with an amused expression.
Underneath me is a sea of blood. Before I collapse Mika has his arms around me softly laying me down "Mika-Kun?" I whisper. Blood is spreading through the deep hole inside of me "I won't make it. Escape from here!" I beg and stop his hand "Save Yuu!". His angry expression isn't something new which I've know too well. Gently he is sliding his arms underneath me "Shinoa. I'll be back in 10 minutes try to distract them!" He says and runs in the opposite direction "idiot let me go!" I say and try to push him away.
Killed by the person you loved the most. I don't know how to react. It makes me sad and feel Betrayed but I should have listened to the Demon. Mika is Kneeling down. His hand still underneath my head "I'm sorry.... But I won't let my family die again!" He says. Mika is near tears "it's alright!" I say and ruffle his hair softly. I loved him like a brother even though he became a vampire. I let him drink my blood so I would know he isn't thirsty anymore. Outta nowhere Mika leans in till his lips were inches away from mine. His lips crash down as he pushes something inside of my mouth with force. Metallic taste. Blood. Don't tell me he plans on.... I try to push him away and struggle but it's pointless. My mouth is filled with his blood "Swallow it!" He pleads me. His hand is lingering above me heart. I can't hold the blood any longer in my mouth. Gulping it down I sense how the transformation begins. I feel like I'm dying but at the same time life begins to bloom. Losing conscious I fall back.
I don't know how long I've been sleeping but the thirst is killing me. What an awful dream. Sighing I sit up. I need water. As soon as I want to stand up Mika comes in "do you have something for the thirst. Water?" I ask and look up "(F/N) you aren't.... human Anymore!" I says and sits down "what?" I ask and stumble back "I had to transform you. Your injury would have killed you" he whispers. So my thirst isn't for water, it's for blood. Which means the kiss happend. I'm a vampire. I've lost my humanity. Mika comes closer holding his wrist out. Without another word I sink my fangs in sucking the blood out. Tears staining my face. Yuu rushes inside. His face showered with sadness. Stopping the act I turn around smiling "Yuu. Are you alright?" I ask him turning my back to him "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Because of me you....!" He breaks down and cries. Turning around I lower my gaze and embrace the trembling human "I've killed the woman I love!" He says against my chest. Grabbing my Shoulders afraid that I'm just a illusion "I'm not dead!" I whisper in his ear and caress his back "because I love you I would happily die if it means you would be safe!" I whisper and kiss his for head "that's why you have to life!" I say and smile. Yuu is nodding before Interwining our hands together "Can I kiss you?" He whispers against my cheek. I didn't say anything and keep holding onto him. Slowly Yuu is leaning in till I feel his hot breath against my lips. Gently he kisses me afraid everything is just a dream.