Asuramaru Tepes

I always would call myself lucky cause I was Asuramarus wife, the brother of the vampire queen Kruel, but sometimes I question his feelings towards me. For me it was love on the first sight. I wanted to know him better then anyone else wanted to be the one who'll support him, the one he'll always come back if necessary, the one who will give him the needed love in the hardest time. Kruel always told me how much luck her brother had with me and she prayed it would last. But deep within me I know it will be only a matter of time till everything between us will shatter to pieces. I don't want this to happen. I wanna spend the eternity with Asuramaru but I doubt it. Taking a deep breath I throw my jacket on my bed. We're a newly wedded couple and still I sleep in another bedroom. I can't take this anymore to be separated from him. As I take a step towards his room suddenly I hear his voice and a feminine voice. Kruel and Asuramaru are talking. Quietly I step forward and hid myself into the shadows "Don't you love (F/N)? Your wife?" Asks Kruel with a cruel voice awaiting his answer ".. I don't. It's annoying to be wedded to her!" He answered just like that. His words are repeating inside my head burning them into my mind.
He doesn't love me. He never will love me.
I slid the wall down and stare into the darkness before me. Tears are escaping my eyes as I show for the very first time emotion. Kruel slams the door shut but her gaze lands immediately on me whispering my name before standing infront of me. Asuramaru opens the door seconds after hearing my name. I stand up bowing out of respect before walking away "Kruel I'll leave the castle tonight can you prepare a carriage for me?" I ask before disappearing into the night. She nods before eyeing ger brother with a dead glare hoping in the End he'll do the right "Don't let her go. She is the best what could happen to you. Idiot Brother!" She says as she swings around following me.
Asuramaru stands there with an unknown aching inside his chest. Wiping my tears away I stop in my tracks "Asuramaru" I whisper and look at the engagement ring he gave me. Love is war. Outta nowhere arms are embracing me. Powder pink hair is dancing in the wind. Kruel. She hugs me tight whispering comforting words. Why are my emotions overflowing? Tears are staining her dress as she brushes through my honey colored hair "You love him so much that it hurts to be apart from him!" She said before placing a soft kiss on my forehead smiling before leaving me. She's right but it's too late. Sighing I stand up and disappear into the endless night without a goodbye.
Asuramaru I love you
It has been months since that Fateful night. I avoid to go to the Astle where Kruel and Asuramaru are living but Lacus and Rene are always keeping an eye on me. An order? Chuckling I lead my victim into a darkend alley ready to devour her delicious blood. Without a second to waste I place my lips onto her warm skin before piercing her flesh and sucking the sweet red liquid down which will satisfy my hunger... for now. She screams out for help but her voice is breaking slowly. A sign that I should stop or else she'll die. Drinking directly is forbidden and against the rule. Letting her fall in the ground I place some money beside her before taking my leave and run to the arms of the patrol. Shit this is it. Fighting them is useless. I don't have a choice. Following them they lead me towards the castle. Not good. Sighing I tag along. Suddenly I meet the gaze of Asuramaru. How long was it since I've seen him? I'm speechless. Without a warning he grabs me and drags me into the castle because of his touch I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach. Why is he furious? Trying to stop him I bump into his back. He is annoyed and sighs before sliding his arms underneath me "shut up!" He says and carries me bridal style through the floor. This is the fist time that Asuramaru touches me like this. My heart is beating fast. He kicks open the door to his bedroom and puts me gently on the bed before locking the door "Where is the sweet loving girl I've meet?" He asks and turns around. I look into his crimson orbs not bothering to answer his question. Slowly he walks towards me and brushes my hair away from my neck. What is he planning. His beautiful crimson eyes are clouded with thirst for blood "Asuramaru!" I whisper and open my arms for him. Taking a deep breath he wraps his arms around me before leaning in and placing a lovely kiss on my shoulder. He sinks his fangs into my flesh tearing it apart. Holding onto him I feel how his weight us pushing me into the mattress "Asuramaru. I love you" I say while Interwining our fingers "Being alone is painful. Not being loved is painful ,too. I know that better than anyone else. So you're saying you'll love?" He asks me. I nod my head placing his hand onto my chest where my heart is beating. His cheeks are turning red before he gives me a soft with love filled kiss on my lips.