Kureto Hiiragi

I've been watching Kureto from afar. Still denying me in this engagement contract but he doesn't even know my feelings for him. I wanted to be near him to live by his side. Right from the start he's against saying I'm weak. Things like this are only lies. I knew that he didn't have time for a wife and if he did it wouldn't be me no someone who is string beautiful and intelligent in the moon demon company. Grabbing my cardigan I walk through halls. Something is going on a meeting maybe. Why isn't he respecting me? What have I done to him? I keep thinking about stuff which shouldn't concern me. I walk past the office from Kureto. Everything is quiet maybe he is reading reports. Slowly I walk towards the door and knock on it. A short come in is heard before I open the door and gaze into his cold eyes "you're the last one I've expected (F/N)." He says and before breaking the eye contact. I want to ask him so many questions but nothing is coming out from my mouth. Maybe he'll be happy if I die in the war. Turning around I begun to walk off with the slight hope he'll stop me. Unfortunately not. I'm a fool, a blind one too. From this day on I haven't talked to Kureto and begun to live my life as a shadow in the moon demon company. Sitting on the railing instate into the starless night. Everything which shouldn't have gone wrong has. Nothing is like what I knew. Swinging my legs over the railing I meet the gaze of him. Kureto. Smiling I jump from the railing down and wave before turning away. Before I realise what is happening I was dragged into his room which we shared once and pushed against the bed. Suprised I gaze at him "What do you want? " I ask him and crawl backwards afraid of the man before me "You always said you love. How can you do that? When you're not even here anymore" he shouts and smashes the wall beside us "I love you. But aren't even looking at me. Denying me every possible way. I thought to give up on you and live as a shadow beside you" I whisper and start to cry infront of him. Now he'll see the weak woman "Then show me how much you love me (F/N)" He whispered against my lips before pressing a gentle kiss. Staring with a blank face at him I touch his face before embracing him. He nuzzled his face in my neck and pressed me against him. Shaking uncontrollably.