Goshi Norito

This idiot. He's taking everything to lightly and someday he'll regret something but who am I to tell? I'm not even better since I'm just standing by. Slowly I focus my gaze on the blonde male as he joked with Sayuri and Mito. What am I to you exactly? Just another woman in Gurens squad. Is this your thinking. Probably. Turning on my heel I walk away feeling the burning gazes from the three people behind me "Open your eyes Goshi. Look in your surrounding!" I whisper and close my eyes feeling myself falling slowly into the Demons hand. Finally found my weakness, Kurohimeji? Hearing the demons laugh in my head is the proof. It's feeding on my desires and lust. As I walk past the Shinoa squad I see Guren kicking Yuu. Smiling I wave towards them before disappearing through the floating Sakura Petals but didn't notice a certain males eyes focusing on me.
It didn't take long for us to be send to Nagoya as sacrificial pawns for the Japanese Imperial Demon Army. Why did Guren agreed?
"Yui you seem to be off?" Asks Shigure eyeing me suspicious. I have nothing to worry and live as love too. My dieing isn't gonna be a big problem "It's nothing!" I whisper before turning my back towards the squad "Yui is the Demon slowly taking over you?" Asks me Guren outta nowhere taking me by surprise "Why are you asking me that question? Do I look so weak to You?" I ask and leave the room.
Damn, Kurohimeji don't take over me now. Stopping in my tracks I lean against the wall feeling the blood boiling inside my veins. If Guren and the others are gonna notice this, everything will be over. Panting heavily I close my eyes and Try to surpress the Demon. How long will I be able to fight it off? "Yui?" Asks a too well known voice. Goshi. Damn. I have to run. Opening my eyes I look slowly at him. Immediately he stops. In his eyes I see myself reflected with crimson eyes. The eyes of the demon "Goshi run!" I plead and slide the wall down "It won't stop. The dream will continue!" I whisper. Slowly tears are staining my face as Goshi is coming closer. I have to get away. Quickly I stand up and try to escape but was caught in his illusion. A sea of flames is slowly burning me. That's how it feels. Interesting. Don't let them play your mind.
Suddenly Goshi is grabbing my wrist roughly and presses me in the flames. It's hot. Goshi is looking at me as the flames are swallowing us "I love you and your demons!" He said before slowly leaning in. Did he confess to me. This can't be. His lips are slowly kissing mine as he interwine our hands. Goshi did love me all along? I did kill all my hoped along the over take. There's a war inside of me and you watch patiently.
Anyone but you. Why? I don't want to carry the burden so please go and don't come in my way. Kurohimeji is cruel and don't knows merci at all costs.
Suddenly I feel the surpress of the demon. What is happening? How? Closing my eyes I cover my face. Goshi saved me from the Demon. All it was needed was his love. The illusion stopped and the room returned "Yui? How do you feel about me?" He asks me now and helps me up. I only gaze at him unable to tell him the truth. Outta nowhere Goshi is coming now my way and backs me up against the wall. I can't escape his arms which have caged me in between them without warning he presses his lips against mine "tell me!" He demands between the kisses. I shake my head before being kissed again "I won't stop less you tell me!" He said against my lips "I....I love you...Norito!" I say and await his kiss which isn't coming "Kiss me now!" I say and feel his lips pressed passionately against mine "I want more!" I whisper in between the loving kisses.